Can my face/lower third still grow if I‘m 17?

If you look for evidence that change is impossible at 17, you'll find it.

If you look for evidence that it is possible, you'll find it.

Don't obsess over it, but make sure to do everything in your reach to improve in the present moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I have downward growth and am notably recessed. You can see it especially from the front. I also have issues with my jaw (stuffy nose, TMJD). Idk if it‘s important but I wore braces from 13-16. I have straight white teeth now.
I also visited my orthodontist and a maxillofacial surgeon in my area, and they both just told me to do jaw stretching exercises every day. They said they won‘t do anything right now because I can still get a „growth spurt“ and my face still grows. I think there‘s also a chance I may develop sleep apnea later in life.
So why didn‘t they say anything about my clearly recessed jaw/chin?
Can it still grow forward, should I just mew and mouth tape n‘ shit?
Even tough I‘m at a low body fat percentage my shit lower third makes my face look bloated and fat all the time.
Can you chew gum with mild tmj? Mine healed but after 7 months i quitted chewing gum, i'd want to start again but i'm scared that tmj will fuck me again.

If you're in the US yes. It should be free automatically for sub-human tier recession though. It has so many positive impacts on health even if your sleep isn't too bad.

Mine improved drastically with trimax. My airways opened up so much I now feel rested.

Mouthbreathing ruins faces and ruined faces = dysfunctional bodies.
how is free bimax possible in the us?

it can still grow but u have to take action now

-fix posture and head posture and neck posture and shoulders/back, make sure to fix that shit, it will take 5 month to have perfect posture and you have to keep it

- hit the GYM asap and natty gym for 1 year or 2 keep it consitent

- thumb pulling technique high cheekbones i seen on mewing world and mewing consintetly with super good posture

- elastic bandage and mouthguard technique and chewing gum technique to stimulate lower third growth, thsi will also cause ccw maxilla rotation.

if you need more details on theses techniques quote me and i'll try to help the best

there is 100% results you will see, people will tell you its' cope but the problem is : this needs to be a life style habit and it will take considerable time, it's not a thing you do for 2 weeks and stop because u seen little results

there is Amir from Mewing-World who achieved results in 9 months with him expanding his maxilla palate lower third with all theses techniques
View attachment 2071973
inb4 "muh surgery" you can clearly tell his whole face got forward grown, his whole eye area changed, his nose changed, his maxilla is clearly more upwards and projected, his lips are bigger and higher, philtrum too, his cheekbones go much higher and wider and bigger, his lower third completely changed and his gonions went frmo inward to outwards

he achieved this in 9 months but consintently and hard work

he did not gym

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

there is Brae, it took him 2/3 years he started from 17 years old, there was changes in the first year ofc
you can clearly tell his maxilla got more projected, look at his cheekbones and now his jaw, his eyes and nose changed too inb4 "mhu surgery"

OP it is possible naturally but you need to be really motivated and consitent. What most PSL users lack is this, even I lack that as sometimes I get demotivated, but as long as you're motivated, this will take a few months
may i learn more?