Can my fatass get a rating

No fraud I hope but ppl will always say sum shit. I’m still very high bodyfat so I’m cutting I just wanna be LEAN.

Also I know my haircut is for faggots and that I look like a gay TikTok fag.

Will take haircut recommendations seriously
Do u have a narrow palate

I'm just underrating because you're fat, you have HTN-chadlite base. Just put down the fork.
Bro I just ate like 3000 calories or more per day in the last 3 days. I smoke way too fucking much it’s a problem

Bro I just ate like 3000 calories or more per day in the last 3 days. I smoke way too fucking much it’s a problem
I’m bloated as hell too and I’m going to school now fml, I’m gonna have to chug water and only eat 500cal at the end of the day for the rest of the week again

Just lose a bit of weight I think you have a very good face specially the side profile is 10/10.

Lose weight. Idk what you're doing posting here. If I was you I'd be getting groomed by some baddies instead. :ogre:

Lose weight. Idk what you're doing posting here. If I was you I'd be getting groomed by some baddies instead. :ogre:
I’m not very nt, buy lucky enough to be called shy or cut or sweet, I need to figure out how to be more nt but idk how

I just wish I could forget the blackpill and be lean and live my life

I just wish I could forget the blackpill and be lean and live my life
Then do that lol. You don't need to worry about looks bro just get lean and healthy. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: p1n
Then do that lol. You don't need to worry about looks bro just get lean and healthy. :feelsokman:
It’s always in my head wherever I go I’m always thinking about having to look perfect and obsess over my falios

I heard if you eat too much potassium your body will not use it but that sounds retarded
Yeah don't eat too much, like 3500mg per day or 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio

No fraud I hope but ppl will always say sum shit. I’m still very high bodyfat so I’m cutting I just wanna be LEAN.

Rope you fucking fakecel you are htn and dont need this site

It might be over boy

Where's the fat ass nigger stop clickbaiting

Ltn, Chadlite appeal because of the iphone

slayer potential before 18 yr old if you lock in now

Where fat ass?

Mtn

6.62 looks perfect good hairstyle u on good track dont change

6.67 looks perfect good hairstyle dont change u looks good at female gaze

Sorry bugged comments

Mtn

LMAO fat high tier normie.

You could ascend to 10/10 if you just got lean.

nice side profile high mtn overall

No man it’s a curse, what if I’m looking away and then I look at someone and I’m hideous, would rather them see my front first and then side after
you are not hideous bro dont let these incels bring you down