can my ramus,maxilla , mandible and cheekbones grow after 18 ?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

BDD is a terrible thing, wish you the best OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dsheppa, Preoximerianas, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
if they grew anymore you would look comical don't fuck up your face

if anything you need rhino

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
if they grew anymore you would look comical don't fuck up your face

if anything you need rhino
lmao i hate all the features of my face except my nose its a greek nose

whats BDD?
Body dysmorphic disorder, same as when bodybuilders think they’re not big enough.

You already bone mog vast majority of the male population but it still isn’t enough for you, most likely because this forum has brainwashed you into only accepting perfection and nothing else i.e. “Chad or death”.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 11770
your cheebkones are good, they are high-set and low prominence, it's not all about bones bro you should know that,
also about harmony and soft features.

Your nose droops down too much and you have uee, all things you could fix that easily if you saved up a little money and actually did surgery instead or rotting here, you're still young

Body dysmorphic disorder, same as when bodybuilders think they’re not big enough.

You already bone mog vast majority of male population but it still isn’t enough for you, most likely because this forum has brainwashed you into only accepting perfection and nothing else i.e. “Chad or death”.
yeah man i agree , fuck you're right that's all I think abt now and also studying , I'm an insecure little shit I need to find ways to uplift this insecurity , as a kid i was super obese never received any compliments from anyone but then I shredded weight discovered the blackpill and this site idk what to do man I'm so addicted

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
your cheebkones are good, they are high-set and low prominence, it's not all about bones bro you should know that,
also about harmony and soft features.

Your nose droops down too much and you have uee, all things you could fix that easily if you saved up a little money and actually did surgery instead or rotting here, you're still young
@JamesHowlett @ecstazy this is my side profile will surgery be advisable for my nose ,my hairs messed up in this pic cause i got up from a nap

• +1
yeah man i agree , fuck you're right that's all I think abt now and also studying , I'm an insecure little shit I need to find ways to uplift this insecurity , as a kid i was super obese never received any compliments from anyone but then I shredded weight discovered the blackpill and this site idk what to do man I'm so addicted
I know EXACTLY where you’re coming from, I was obese too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
View attachment 1384067 @JamesHowlett @ecstazy this is my side profile will surgery be advisable for my nose ,my hairs messed up in this pic cause i got up from a nap
Softmax fully before surgery, you already have a good base.
- Get a better haircut
- Facial hair if possible
- Get as lean as you comfortably can

• +1
Softmax fully before surgery, you already have a good base.
- Get a better haircut
- Facial hair if possible
- Get as lean as you comfortably can
i will man thanks for the advice (y)

• +1
Yes but you need a tall skull to grow a big rams

• +1
my mandible has gotten larger in my 20s. multiple relatives have commented on it out of the blue

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 14166
View attachment 1384067 @JamesHowlett @ecstazy this is my side profile will surgery be advisable for my nose ,my hairs messed up in this pic cause i got up from a nap
yeah but it's not that easy to do since you have thick skin and ethnic nose type, I would look for good surgeons specializing on ethnic rhino and ask them for their suggestions

• +1
well your nose is your worst feature ngl. Not bad tho but the jawline is top tier

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 14166