Can my tooth loss cause further bone loss at 25 years of age?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
I hear at this age bones aren't malleable any more. Does that mean I'm immune to bone loss / shrinkage caused by tooth loss?

how are u just losing teeth jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
how are u just losing teeth jfl
This one tooth that broke and had to be taken out had been severely decayed and had to undergo root canal prior to it breaking and being taken out

I'm just worried I'll lose more teeth. I rinse with mouthwash chloro-hexidine 2x a day and brush with Oral B electric toothbrush at least 2x a day but usually about 4-5 times a day nowadays

This one tooth that broke and had to be taken out had been severely decayed and had to undergo root canal prior to it breaking and being taken out

I'm just worried I'll lose more teeth. I rinse with mouthwash chloro-hexidine 2x a day and brush with Oral B electric toothbrush at least 2x a day but usually about 4-5 times a day nowadays
what about flossing, professional cleaning every 4 months, oil pulling? Go to the hygienist, you might need scaling and root planing to remove the plaque below the gumline thats impossible to remove at home.

This one tooth that broke and had to be taken out had been severely decayed and had to undergo root canal prior to it breaking and being taken ou
Also get an implant for that missing tooth so you dont lose bone... if implants are put in whilst your young you will not lose bone, it takes years for bone to resorb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Also get an implant for that missing tooth so you dont lose bone... if implants are put in whilst your young you will not lose bone, it takes years for bone to resorb
OR get braces and a bimax if you need it. maybe you need braces + bimax + implants. you could always get bone grafts too. either way you should floss your teeth jfl.

what about flossing, professional cleaning every 4 months, oil pulling? Go to the hygienist, you might need scaling and root planing to remove the plaque below the gumline thats impossible to remove at home.
good advice, wtf is professional cleaning tho? Do I get that done at the dentist?

Tooth loss is why old people look so haggard and boneless. Get an implant or you’re fucked