Can no muscles be a dealbreaker

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
Even with good proportions, height, style, chad face..

Will there be women who might still not find one appealing due to low muscle mass, so much so that they wouldnt fuck them??

I know its still a minority..

But i want full on universal appeal..

So take someone like Richie ramirez, or chico.. basically someone with gl face but no muscles

universal appeal is irrelevant, the majority of people are disgusting and ugly, only niche appeal matters.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 20370
Yes you look weak. Females are gymcelled those days

If we’re talking death tier skinny then yeah it’s a failo even with ideal proportions

No unless she’s a roastie or gym girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
If we’re talking death tier skinny then yeah it’s a failo even with ideal proportions
feca44e17d8d7f89fa5d7f01167c2641--jon-kortajarena-boys.jpg

Will there be women who might still not find one appealing due to low muscle mass, so much so that they wouldnt fuck them??

So take someone like Richie ramirez, or chico.. basically someone with gl face but no muscles
I mean some women really like muscular guys and reject non-muscular but they are in the minority, is impossible to have universal appeal unless you are in the top of both status and looks, unless you are Auschwitz maxxed it isn't a problem to be skinny as a man as long as you have a good face and not a mantlet

Depends maybe if you look unhealthy
83692544 8797 4949 B3B5 B02E2F626444

Western white women. Yeah definetly

If you're not PERFECT in EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF YOUR PHYSICAL LOOKS AND STATUS then you can not get one of those Narcy n Sassy white (western) women

I'm not even kidding. White (western) women reject guys if they have the wrong colour on their focking socks

Thats a decent muscle mass
LOL, he literally had zero muscles then, he put a little after that and got rid of his biggest failo...
57ecea593d4b0b03287e13953cb7389f.jpg
89bd744c756b18ac00ae7443423f0660.jpg

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Yeah it can.