Can not eating enough protein stunt your growth?

Indra

Indra

YoungDesiLooksmaxxer
I'm 14 (5"8) and due to my indian diet i barely get 40-50g protein per day will it stunt my growth?, considering i lift weights as well

Yeah.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
it's all about genetics. I ate less than 30 grams of protein a day growing up and I am 6ft. Although, that's literal average height in my country.

• JFL
i barely get 40-50g protein per day will it stunt my growth?
You need at least 150 grams of protein a day. If you're vegan or vegetarian, take 1500 mg of leucine with each protein meal to increase the absorption.

• Woah
You need at least 150 grams of protein a day. If you're vegan or vegetarian, take 1500 mg of leucine with each protein meal to increase the absorption.
That's the problem my parents won't let me buy supplement or even non vegetarian food. It's too brootal here

• Hmm...
Reactions: RobticaI
That's the problem my parents won't let me buy supplement or even non vegetarian food. It's too brootal here
Is milk an option?

Pasture raised eggs and shell fish (some consider it vegetarian) are good sources of protein that don't require supplementation.