jurmytm

jurmytm

future chad
2.5 mg letrozole or or 10mg of aromasin per day would be the dosage

How old are you?

12.5mg aromasin each other day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 685
Based on what I've read taking an AI would probably result in greater height for you but IDK what the negative sides would be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bruh, you wanna be ugly with no hair for the rest of ur life. Do that stack and see what happens at this age you will fuck up everything, Listen to their advice when they say take 12.5 mg of aromasin every other day. When your plates are on the edge of cessation then go all out
12.5mg aromasin each other day
Bruh, i am 15 year old boy as well looking for heightmaxx. I bought aromasin online. What dosage should I take that not only works but will make sure that I do not loose any here

aromasin
Letrozole
both increases test

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
aromasin
Letrozole
both increases test
So what you would recommend dose for aromasin that will effectively delay by bone from maturing and also will not cause me hair loss?

Aroamsin increases test about 60%

So what you would recommend dose for aromasin that will effectively delay by bone from maturing and also will not cause me hair loss?
both will cause hair loss in the long run, depends on how old are u

both will cause hair loss in the long run, depends on how old are u
I am 15 years old I already ordered aromasin expecting to get it later this week, @PubertyMaxxer who is 16 year old said he took 12.5 every 2 days and he expereinced no hair loss and/or hair thinning. Only side effect he got was he got depressed

I am 15 years old I already ordered aromasin expecting to get it later this week, @PubertyMaxxer who is 16 year old said he took 12.5 every 2 days and he expereinced no hair loss and/or hair thinning. Only side effect he got was he got depressed
with a dose that high you'll completely crash your estrogen and feel like complete shit. low estrogen feels awful. you might lose some hair because estrogen is needed for healthy hair. it'll also affect your lipids negatively but they'll go back to normal when you stop. AI's are no joke

with a dose that high you'll completely crash your estrogen and feel like complete shit. low estrogen feels awful. you might lose some hair because estrogen is needed for healthy hair. it'll also affect your lipids negatively but they'll go back to normal when you stop. AI's are no joke
Bruh, even a person who take a 25mg dose of it every single day for a month experienced no hair thinning, it took 2 years for him to actually notice any symptom
And how does aromatase inhibitor CRASH my estrogen? Aromatase is not what makes estrogen, it just converts my testoestrone and androgens to estrogen. That does not mean the estrogen I already have in my body will just disapperar. That's why there is a difference between ESTROGEN BLOCKERS and AROMATASE INHIBITORS

I'm starting to wonder how people here and popping letro and asin like it's candy without using any testosterone. either their shit is bunk or something because it would crash estrogen and you'd feel utter garbage from it for days.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, forwardgrowth, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
I'm starting to wonder how people here and popping letro and asin like it's candy without using any testosterone. either their shit is bunk or something because it would crash estrogen and you'd feel utter garbage from it for days.
honestly if you're not prone to baldness then a DHT derivitive is an infinitely better compound to use at this age