Can palate expander improve my face?

so mso and msdo at the same time? So basicly these 2 are like braces but for the bones? Whats with that facemasc cause i dont understand. Do you have a pics?

If its something you put on, i can wear it for most of the day tbh
Yep you can get them both in at the same time, and they are both bone expanders not really braces

12CDFC66 1304 4305 982F E239188F94AF

that’s the facemask (well this specific model is the face bow but same concept)

the rubber bands attach to the MSE device in your maxilla and directly pulls the entire maxilla forward as well as the zygos + orbitals, and consequently the mandible will follow

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and Pietrosiek
Yep you can get them both in at the same time, and they are both bone expanders not really braces

View attachment 526952
that’s the facemask (well this specific model is the face bow but same concept)

the rubber bands attach to the MSE device in your maxilla and directly pulls the entire maxilla forward as well as the zygos + orbitals, and consequently the mandible will follow
that seems like a hard thigs, having that all day but i guess its worth it man. DO you know any results of that? Does it make it wider as well a s forward? I need more forward growth and more compact midface/philtrum so it would work well on me.

that seems like a hard thigs, having that all day but i guess its worth it man. DO you know any results of that? Does it make it wider as well a s forward? I need more forward growth and more compact midface/philtrum so it would work well on me.
Ya it def takes a decent amount of dedication, but it mogs every other procedure to shit, there aren’t any results currently out as it isn’t an easy thing to get an ortho to agree to unless you need it + it’s a new idea, 3/4 users here have got it in the last month or so though

However there was one person who confirmed got ~10 mm of forward growth in 10 months which is insane

the MSE/MSDO gives you the width while the facemask gives the forward growth and makes the midface more compact

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
the MSE/MSDO gives you the width while the facemask gives the forward growth and makes the midface more compact
Isnt that same thing? Anyway, i wsnt both. Im glad that age doesnt matter here too. Maybe it could make me even chad. Seems like it corrects many flaws. By shortening midface and philtrum im becoming instantly better looking. Better orbitals and zygos, more forward growth etc.

After that i could get something for lips snd rhino and be slayer. Wow

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914 and retard
Isnt that same thing? Anyway, i wsnt both. Im glad that age doesnt matter here too. Maybe it could make me even chad. Seems like it corrects many flaws. By shortening midface and philtrum im becoming instantly better looking. Better orbitals and zygos, more forward growth etc.

The mse is expander in your palate while msdo is the expander in your chin, age does matter but not until you start getting until 25+ (and there are ways to get around that too)

MSE also widens your lips and unfortunately the nose base however since it widens your entire face it remains proportional, and it will also upturn your nose and lips but both the affects of these would be more minor

yep mse + fm is by far the best looksmax atm and probably will be forever for the insane value it gets by affecting all bone structure in one procedure, it is the best chance of approaching the many pietro morphs jfl

You are in Russia right? Dr. Andreishchev is considered the go-to more MSE/MSDO for very cheap, I might end up going there my self next summer once I graduate

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914 and Pietrosiek
The mse is expander in your palate while msdo is the expander in your chin, age does matter but not until you start getting until 25+ (and there are ways to get around that too)
im gonna get it before 25yo for sure

MSE also widens your lips and unfortunately the nose base however since it widens your entire face it remains proportional, and it will also upturn your nose and lips but both the affects of these would be more minor
i need more upturned lips, i have flat philtrum

You are in Russia right? Dr. Andreishchev is considered the go-to more MSE/MSDO for very cheap, I might end up going there my self next summer once I graduate
im from poland

• +1
Reactions: retard
MSE OR AUSCHWITZ. If you are short on funds you can try being the first DIY MSE.

No one surgery would make you a chad for your genetic potential. You will need like $100-$200K of surgeries and several years for that to happen. And by that time, you might even be balding

• JFL
No one surgery would make you a chad for your genetic potential. You will need like $100-$200K of surgeries and several years for that to happen. And by that time, you might even be balding
mse+facepuller+msde+rhino+skinmax and i have no failos. Literally all my failos are correctable. Im white with decent coloring and good zygomass. Good base for looksmaxing. Not everyone can become gl, but i can, i dont even need much surgeries, mse, facepuller and msde are enough

exactly bro, people always sleep on mse,msdo and facemask. Like I'd rather get this bang fo
mse+facepuller+msde+rhino+skinmax and i have no failos. Literally all my failos are correctable. Im white with decent coloring and good zygomass. Good base for looksmaxing. Not everyone can become gl, but i can, i dont even need much surgeries, mse, facepuller and msde are enough
You definitely have chadlite potential for sure and I believe I have mixxedlite potenital. But idk about true chad man

• +1
exactly bro, people always sleep on mse,msdo and facemask. Like I'd rather get this bang fo

You definitely have chadlite potential for sure and I believe I have mixxedlite potenital. But idk about true chad man
depends what you mean by chad. I talk about 6psl range.

Imo Chad is max psl and then below max is chadlite
like max psl is gigachad. Its unreachable. By chad i mean someone who you rarely see irl that is slaying. 6psl is irl slayer. 7 and 8 is unreachable but its not someone you can spott on the street that easly