Can people really tell mens age between 20-40?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays

i was watching this Linus tech tips where he (38 years old) had his young 20 year old staff try windows 98,
I thought it was interesting that it's not obvious who is young or old (apart from the girl who looks like 14)

so if we all just pretend to be like 28, can girls really even tell that we aren't 40?

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
28 is still too old for prime JB. If you can’t pass as 20 at the most, it’s basically over for you except in slaying used up roasties.

You are correct though, perceived age is what matters.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Artemis
Not being able to tell age is an autist trait I’m pretty sure

But also I mean the vast majority of people will look roughly their own age, with some outliers looking much younger or older.

Also, age is cope. All that matters is being good looking. The reason aging is typically bad is that people will generally lose their looks as they age, but if you keep your hair and especially STAY FUCKING LEAN, you’re gonna be fine.

Unless of course you’re a pedophile and your goal is to fuck 14 year olds forever because you have a small dick and a lot of performance anxiety as a result of an extreme lack of experience and because you’ve deluded yourself into thinking younger girls will care less. but i mean, if that’s you it’s just giga over in general.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Ukcel1388 and Ken
28 is still too old for prime JB. If you can’t pass as 20 at the most, it’s basically over for you except in slaying used up roasties.

If you don't pass as 13-year-old, it is basically over. Except in slaying used up 16 year old roasties.

• JFL
Reactions: ezio6

I will fuck any decent looking woman, even If She is 40, as long She isn't a landwhale and looking like a grandma.

• Hmm...
stop watching linus cuck tips, 0 foid appeal

it’s pretty obvious if somebody is lying about their age like if you’re 24 and say you’re 18 people are gonna know you’re lying

• +1
I actually agecucked myself with a 30yo - I had my tinder age set to 40 (milf hunting) but with “show age” turned off but I told her my actual age and we fucked once and we were going to fuck again but that week my platinum expired and she literally unmatched me the same day she saw that “40” appear.

Even though I was 29 all along. The number matters so much to them it’s absurd. JFL.

i was watching this Linus tech tips where he (38 years old) had his young 20 year old staff try windows 98,
I thought it was interesting that it's not obvious who is young or old (apart from the girl who looks like 14)

so if we all just pretend to be like 28, can girls really even tell that we aren't 40?

I am 18 but people say i like around 24 or smthn i asked them is it cause of any wrinkles they said no but you have a very robust face that teenagers don't have

• JFL

Do you feel good or bad when writing this?

Do you feel good or bad when writing this?

I feel bad, I will never get virgin HQNP GF again. I can slay 30+ and I can get with some 20+ but teens are just not possible.

I feel bad, I will never get virgin HQNP GF again. I can slay 30+ and I can get with some 20+ but teens are just not possible.
bro if you have money you can.

• +1

lol you realize that not everyone is trying to go to jail right? besides when you're 40 even dating a 23 year old has that "this is so naughty" feel to it

lol you realize that not everyone is trying to go to jail right? besides when you're 40 even dating a 23 year old has that "this is so naughty" feel to it

I don’t want it to feel naughty - I want a girl who is a virgin and can still pair bond with me. There are still a small percentage at 18 and 19 but beyond that it becomes infinitesimal.

I actually agecucked myself with a 30yo - I had my tinder age set to 40 (milf hunting) but with “show age” turned off but I told her my actual age and we fucked once and we were going to fuck again but that week my platinum expired and she literally unmatched me the same day she saw that “40” appear.

Even though I was 29 all along. The number matters so much to them it’s absurd. JFL.
I don't understand, is hiding age a platinum feature?
lol so she unmatched you because she thought you were frauding as 29, but you actually were 29, JFL

I don’t want it to feel naughty - I want a girl who is a virgin and can still pair bond with me. There are still a small percentage at 18 and 19 but beyond that it becomes infinitesimal.
ok, you have a near impossible mission ahead of you, best o luck. personally I just want to feel nauthy I have no hope that any of them will turn out decent

I don't understand, is hiding age a platinum feature?
lol so she unmatched you because she thought you were frauding as 29, but you actually were 29, JFL

Yeah, it’s a premium feature.

That’s exactly what happened, it’s disgusting.

ok, you have a near impossible mission ahead of you, best o luck. personally I just want to feel nauthy I have no hope that any of them will turn out decent

I might geomax at some point to reduce the difficulty. I lucked into a virgin HQNP 18yo when I was 26 but I wasn’t looksmaxed enough to keep her. In theory it’s possible but yeah, very difficult.

• Ugh..
Yeah, it’s a premium feature.

That’s exactly what happened, it’s disgusting.

I might geomax at some point to reduce the difficulty. I lucked into a virgin HQNP 18yo when I was 26 but I wasn’t looksmaxed enough to keep her. In theory it’s possible but yeah, very difficult.
SHIT! when my GF leaves me my plan was to use that feature on Tinder. But if it's a paid feature that means she will then know that I'm paying for Tinder, she will assume I'm using it like a pro and chatting with tons of girls, I can't play innocent then.
and if I age fraud, the problem is that sometimes I've matched with a 33 year old goddess (age frauding as 28) but when I tell her I'm older she unmatches me

SHIT! when my GF leaves me my plan was to use that feature on Tinder. But if it's a paid feature that means she will then know that I'm paying for Tinder, she will assume I'm using it like a pro and chatting with tons of girls, I can't play innocent then.
and if I age fraud, the problem is that sometimes I've matched with a 33 year old goddess (age frauding as 28) but when I tell her I'm older she unmatches me

Hiding your age is pretty worthless anyway as they’ll just ask you. You’ll get more and better matched with it set to 28. Prepare to live a lie for the rest of your life…

Hiding your age is pretty worthless anyway as they’ll just ask you. You’ll get more and better matched with it set to 28. Prepare to live a lie for the rest of your life…
yes but if they ask I can just tell them a specific age that's perfect for their age. but if I'm stuck with 28 then it sucks when she's 33 and dumps you because she thinks you're too young

also I'm ok with lieing, the question is should I start telling new male friends the frauded age too? to make it more consistant

yes but if they ask I can just tell them a specific age that's perfect for their age. but if I'm stuck with 28 then it sucks when she's 33 and dumps you because she thinks you're too young

also I'm ok with lieing, the question is should I start telling new male friends the frauded age too? to make it more consistant

I don’t think any foids will dump you for being too young these days. Just pick the youngest age you can get away with believably.

You might as well fraud it to your friends in case they let it slip.

Fuck, I mean if foids can have “body count resets” this is absolutely harmless shit.

I don’t think any foids will dump you for being too young these days. Just pick the youngest age you can get away with believably.

You might as well fraud it to your friends in case they let it slip.

Fuck, I mean if foids can have “body count resets” this is absolutely harmless shit.
You're probably right, because stupid girls don't mind younger guys (because they are too stupid to understand that just because he wants to bang her doesn't mean he wants to stay with an older woman for the rest of his life) and most girls are stupid. But what if there's an intelligent one out there, you wouldn't want to miss out on her, just because she dumped you because she realized it's not a good idea to get into relationship with a man (who she thought was) 5 years younger