Can prominent browridge + malar implant create a mogger eye area?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I have strong browridge but shit underye support.

If I get a malar implant for my tear troughs, can I achieve a mogger eye area?

I have low cheekbones so I would have to avoid the high cheekbone look from implants in order to maintain my original facial features

JFL I have mamoa ogre brow ridge but still no orbital fat for hooding

Also it think it will work

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Latinolooksmaxxer
JFL I have mamoa ogre brow ridge but still no orbital fat for hooding

Also it think it will work
Fat grafting etc is a good solution, I would never implant in brow ridge Jfl I ain’t cutting up my hairline for this shit.

Hope so, I have very very bad tear trough , luckily it doesn’t look that bad from front profile

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Fat grafting etc is a good solution, I would never implant in brow ridge Jfl I ain’t cutting up my hairline for this shit.

Hope so, I have very very bad tear trough , luckily it doesn’t look that bad from front profile
malar is the greatest implant. simple effective and no visible scar. its probably the most substantial surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
malar is the greatest implant. simple effective and no visible scar. its probably the most substantial surgery.
Does it make eyes appear more almond? I notice my eyes very quickly lose almond shape when im tired due to non existent under eye support

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Does it make eyes appear more almond? I notice my eyes very quickly lose almond shape when im tired due to non existent under eye support
i too have a strong brow ridge and almond shaped eyes with weak infras. its weird becuz my under eyes aren't too bad its just my eyes bulge slightly and it completely ruins my harmony. however i plan to tackle this by simply getting canthopexy with temporal lift. this will ultimately change the entire eye shape to give you mogger almond hunter eyes and due to the lifting can move fat upwards to your orbital bone, giving you even more under eye support. in regards to implants, its all dependent on age. im planning to get the implants once i stop growing. if you are above 25 i would suggest malar but they wont drastically change eye shape only slightly. a combination of the surgery i mentioned and malar will give you the perfect slayer eye area.

• +1

just get infras+fat transfer

• +1
i too have a strong brow ridge and almond shaped eyes with weak infras. its weird becuz my under eyes aren't too bad its just my eyes bulge slightly and it completely ruins my harmony. however i plan to tackle this by simply getting canthopexy with temporal lift. this will ultimately change the entire eye shape to give you mogger almond hunter eyes and due to the lifting can move fat upwards to your orbital bone, giving you even more under eye support. in regards to implants, its all dependent on age. im planning to get the implants once i stop growing. if you are above 25 i would suggest malar but they wont drastically change eye shape only slightly. a combination of the surgery i mentioned and malar will give you the perfect slayer eye area.
Im only 20, cantho sounds good then because I have the same under eye bulge problem you’re describing. Im Hoping I can fix this without implants so if cantho and fat transfer do the job that’s great

Fat grafts would solve the tear troughs too.

• Hmm...