ilikefish
Melting
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2025
- Posts
- 2,948
- Reputation
- 3,599
For example, if male also counts then im LQP but on incel wiki it says its for female?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
bro how do you have fucking 186666 posts sinister count btwOf course it can be applied to men as well. Incel wiki isn’t gospel. It was written by incels.![]()
The gospels were also famously written by incels (arguably volcels)Of course it can be applied to men as well. Incel wiki isn’t gospel. It was written by incels.![]()
Fuaaark, you should have screenshotted it.bro how do you have fucking 186666 posts sinister count btw
JFL.The gospels were also famously written by incels (arguably volcels)
Can’t you reset a rep count cuz your mod ?Fuaaark, you should have screenshotted it.![]()
No I can’t. But I can delete posts.Can’t you reset a rep count cuz your mod ?
Oh , what are your other powersNo I can’t. But I can delete posts.![]()
I can see your IP.Oh , what are your other powers
Nice , can you make other people higher ranks or make them modsI can see your IP.
CoolI can see your IP.
No I can’t. Only admins can.Nice , can you make other people higher ranks or make them mods
Ohhh , your from Punjab right ?No I can’t. Only admins can.
My family is from Punjab yes. I was born and raised in the Netherlands. What about you!Ohhh , your from Punjab right ?
I was born in Punjab , my great gramps , gramps and mom ( all from mothers side ) are Norwegian and dads grandpa is British but my gramps and dad are IndianMy family is from Punjab yes. I was born and raised in the Netherlands. What about you!
So the point is i am mixed white and IndianI was born in Punjab , my great gramps , gramps and mom ( all from mothers side ) are Norwegian and dads grandpa is British but my gramps and dad are Indian
I was born in Punjab , my great gramps , gramps and mom ( all from mothers side ) are Norwegian and dads grandpa is British but my gramps and dad are Indian
I thought you were fully Punjabi. Do you know which ethnic group specifically? Are you Jatt? And interesting, so you are more Nordic/Germanic than you are Indic.So the point is i am mixed white and Indian
So my father is punjabi and my mother is nordic but my mother genes were more strong cuz all of my mother side were nordics so ig i have a indo-Nordic phenotype, that’s why some of my features are European and i am the whitest in my classI thought you were fully Punjabi. Do you know which ethnic group specifically? Are you Jatt? And interesting, so you are more Nordic/Germanic than you are Indic.
@Gengar’s GhostSo my father is punjabi and my mother is nordic but my mother genes were more strong cuz all of my mother side were nordics so ig i have a indo-Nordic phenotype, that’s why some of my features are European and i am the whitest in my class