Can religious people keep their belief after going to school ?

L

Lebgfinal

User
Think about it for two seconds. Our school system teaches values that goes agaisnt any religion (like christianity, judaism or islam); evolution, the fact earth exists since like thousands of years, etc.. All of this goes totally agaisnt the foundation of these religion. How can someone religious go to school and be competant in that matter, considering they believe in god and that evolution is fake. Do they simply become atheist or just pretend at school that they believe in it ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, thorns, gigell and 2 others
Yes I can. I just don’t care tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, terrorblade, Zeta and 5 others
Yes I can. I just don’t care tbh
Do you simply dont believe in what you get taught in school or you just dont follow your religion ? Because i feel like anyone practicing is probably just having a conflict of interests.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAnomaly, thorns and truthhurts
considering they believe in god and that evolution is fake
this implies that they're logical beings :lul: which is retarded to assume since they're religious

there's 0 contradiction possible in the mind of a religious cuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, lemonnz, terrorblade and 5 others
this implies that they're logical beings :lul: which is retarded to assume since they're religious

there's 0 contradiction possible in the mind of a religious cuck
Yeah no i believe religion is totally retarded but even some people here are religious and believe in it. I just wonder how the hell do they get high education with such a conflict of interest. As much as i dont like sounding like a reddit atheist cuck, evolution makes more sense than creationism and it is why its what you get taught in school, but like religious people live in a delusion where they refuse all of these fact and then we are supposed to believe they can become engineers of biologists. Im really not sure about that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and truthhurts
Yeah no i believe religion is totally retarded but even some people here are religious and believe in it. I just wonder how the hell do they get high education with such a conflict of interest. As much as i dont like sounding like a reddit atheist cuck, evolution makes more sense than creationism and it is why its what you get taught in school, but like religious people live in a delusion where they refuse all of these fact and then we are supposed to believe they can become engineers of biologists. Im really not sure about that.
You didn't understand what i said,

if you are religious you don't have access to logical thinking since u're retarded, tehrefore they don't actually understand for ex what is evolution and what does it imply logically for their adam mud POV

Therefore, there's no problem

when they study evolution they just memorize the word patterns and graphs etc and pass tests and forget and shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, LooksOrDeath and truthhurts
Think about it for two seconds. Our school system teaches values that goes agaisnt any religion (like christianity, judaism or islam); evolution, the fact earth exists since like thousands of years, etc.. All of this goes totally agaisnt the foundation of these religion. How can someone religious go to school and be competant in that matter, considering they believe in god and that evolution is fake. Do they simply become atheist or just pretend at school that they believe in it ?
Well, in my country they solved the problem easily by putting the problematic stuff from school manuals at the end, so that stuff should be studied towards the end of a school year when no one is coming anyway to the classes, so most teachers wouldn't have to go through the delicate matter of teaching kids subjects like evolution, sex education, etc...

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Most muslims do believe in evolution

• +1
I would call 90% of the users on this thread retarded but i don't want to insult handicapped people by comparing them to these cumstained incels.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and optimisticzoomer
How tho ? Doesnt that go agaisnt the concept that god created you ?
They accept it. Allah made humans, but humans have evolved from that.

From what I understood, Allah created everything, but it doesn’t go into specifics about the process. Some believe that evolution could be one of the ways Allah made life happen, and it doesn’t have to contradict the Quran.

Everything happens according to Allah’s will. So, the evolution is part of the nature.

Someone from Iraq, Abu Uthman Amr ibn Bahr al-Kinani al-Fuqaimi al-Basri, aka Al-Jahiz, wrote "Book of Animals" (Kitab al-Hayawan), about animal life. He observed that animals had to adapt to their environments to survive, and they changed in their characteristics over generations.

He actually was the first who discovered the concept of evolution.

But some Muslims think Allah might have used evolution for other creatures, but not for humans. So, they can believe in both evolution and believe that humans special.

Last edited:
  • +1
I would call 90% of the users on this thread retarded but i don't want to insult handicapped people by comparing them to these cumstained incels.
because you have no argument

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, NZb6Air and truthhurts
Evolution and the earth being millions of years old doesn’t contradict religion, at least not Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Bars and truthhurts
islam doesn't say anything contradictory to that
adam was made of mud retard but u prolly can't read arabic so theres no point arguing with u

• +1
adam was made of mud retard but u prolly can't read arabic so theres no point arguing with u
you fucking 20 iq monkey what the fuck does that have to do with the age of the earth

• +1
because you have no argument
His entire premise is that in school they teach you the absolute truth about everything, which is completely false. In school they teach what is in the interest of whoever runs the school, normally the state.

The considered "best" schools in the world differ on all kinds of teachings because they are in different countries and managed by different peoples. A school in France will not teach the same as school in Texas, and in the French one they will teach you that being penetrated by another man is completely amazing and that unintelligent monkeys travelled in an island for decades from Africa to Latin America, while in Texas or Doha they won't. In French school they will teach you that the French revolution and the French Resistance were the top of the cake while in other places they will remind you how oppressive they were and how the French Resistance was a joke without the Americans. In MENA they only teach animal evolution in biology and not human evolution, in China they don't teach you about how cool gays and lesbians are and they dont teach you its natural biologically but quite the contrary, etc etc etc

His second mistake is in the specifics he made assuming that all religions showcase the exact same theories about all history. In regards to evolution muslims don't believe in human evolution but don't have a problem with animal evolution, while jews and christians who adhere to a literal interpretation dont believe in both human and animal. His second misconception is that the earth was made 6000 years ago which is again a jewish and christian intepretation that Islam does not hold

A school is just a place where you go to learn ideology mixed with some mathematics and physical education, and even that is full of ideology because they will mix the males with the females and make females play football with males and so on depending where you go.

The fact that neither you nor OP realize this just showcases how your religion is whatever your school teaches you, which is the ultimate objective of the state.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and truthhurts
That’s why I’m a neet currently

• JFL
im talking about evolution nigger, nice edit
i specifically quoted the part about the age of the earth you fucking tranny :forcedsmile:
maybe you should read the post next time
and i didnt edit the post or else it says edited

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, truthhurts and NZb6Air
His entire premise is that in school they teach you the absolute truth about everything, which is completely false. In school they teach what is in the interest of whoever runs the school, normally the state.

The considered "best" schools in the world differ on all kinds of teachings because they are in different countries and managed by different peoples. A school in France will not teach the same as school in Texas, and in the French one they will teach you that being penetrated by another man is completely amazing and that unintelligent monkeys travelled in an island for decades from Africa to Latin America, while in Texas or Doha they won't. In French school they will teach you that the French revolution and the French Resistance were the top of the cake while in other places they will remind you how oppressive they were and how the French Resistance was a joke without the Americans. In MENA they only teach animal evolution in biology and not human evolution, in China they don't teach you about how cool gays and lesbians are and they dont teach you its natural biologically but quite the contrary, etc etc etc

His second mistake is in the specifics he made assuming that all religions showcase the exact same theories about all history. In regards to evolution muslims don't believe in human evolution but don't have a problem with animal evolution, while jews and christians do believe in both human and animal. His second misconception is that the earth was made 6000 years ago which is again a jewish and christian intepretation that Islam does not hold

A school is just a place where you go to learn ideology mixed with some mathematics and physical education, and even that is full of ideology because they will mix the males with the females and make females play football with males and so on depending where you go.

The fact that neither you nor OP realize this just showcases how your religion is whatever your school teaches you, which is the ultimate objective of the state.
fuck is you saying my nigga, he didnt say school teaches truth, he said school teaches evolution how can a muslim cope with it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and truthhurts
fuck is you saying my nigga, he didnt say school teaches truth, he said school teaches evolution how can a muslim cope with it
Leave the school what's the problem

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Leave the school what's the problem
my point is they don't actually think about it cause muslim = retard and thinking about it implies not being retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and truthhurts

You are mixing up science and sociology/history
His second mistake is in the specifics he made assuming that all religions showcase the exact same theories about all history. In regards to evolution muslims don't believe in human evolution but don't have a problem with animal evolution, while jews and christians who adhere to a literal interpretation dont believe in both human and animal. His second misconception is that the earth was made 6000 years ago which is again a jewish and christian intepretation that Islam does not hold
The gist of his statement is still valid. School teaches subjects that contradict abrahmic religions one way or another. You are going into specifics unnecessarily.

Comparing evidence based progress in science over 1000s of years to a political or religious ideology is dumb. Yes there is an agenda in many universities to promote overly progressive ideas, which I guess is what you mainly see as "school religion", but those are also contradicted by years of history and scientific theories. Not the same as maths, physics or biological theories.

Man, there are entire books of hundreds and thousands of pages from all sides and several 5 hours debates about the subject if you want.

You can eventually believe whatever you want and you'll have decent arguments for it while there are constant paradigm changes and different theories in science because it is ever changing anyways (Watch this video to understand a bit . In school you just say whatever the school wants you to say and that's about it, it's not a moral quandry. And as i said every school is different, some will teach you that and others won't.

Also as a muslim you don't have just school, you have your entire life in the mosque, Qur'an, some have gone to madrasa, hundreds of thousands of scholars, etc. It's not just school out there teaching you things, and why the heck would a teenager or 20 year old believe a schoolbook . Same with practicing jews and christians, they have synagogue, church, books, etc

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I get why some may say modern schools indoctrinate kids, but the impact is not nearly as drastic as religious indoctrination.

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Man, there are entire books of hundreds and thousands of pages from all sides and several 5 hours debates about the subject if you want.
ONLY APPLIES TO MIDWITS AND PEOPLE THAT ARENT SENSIBLE TO LOGIC
Watch this video to understand a bit
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also as a muslim you don't have just school, you have your entire life in the mosque, Qur'an, some have gone to madrasa, hundreds of thousands of scholars, etc. It's not just school out there teaching you things, and why the heck would a teenager or 20 year old believe a schoolbook . Same with practicing jews and christians, they have synagogue, church, books, etc
Yes COPE SESSIONS, not INTELLECTUAL WORK

• +1
and why the heck would a teenager or 20 year old believe a schoolbook . Same with practicing jews and christians, they have synagogue, church, books, etc
Textbooks backed with years of physical evidence, research and real world impact in human innovation, or dogma that either hasnt evolved from 2000 years ago or shifts its tone every few years depending on the preacher.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Textbooks backed with years of physical evidence, research and real world impact in human innovation, or dogma that either hasnt evolved from 2000 years ago or shifts its tone every few years depending on the preacher.
NORMIES CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND ARGUMENTS OF AUTHORITY, THEY DON'T THINK THAT IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THE WAY OF ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE IS BY GOING THROUGH THE SAME LOGICAL PATHS THE GREATS HAVE TAKEN FIRST, THEY CAN'T CONCEIVE SOMETHING LIKE LOGIC EXISTS

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and truthhurts
You are mixing up science and sociology/history
History is the study of past events, and sociology is the study of the structure, development and functioning of human society.

History is a social science and Sociology is a science itself.
The gist of his statement is still valid. School teaches subjects that contradict abrahmic religions one way or another. You are going into specifics unnecessarily.
As stated, depends on which schools and where in the world, apart by who they are funded by, which is what i clearly stated. Even in the west there are schools only for jews that don't do so and they don't require you to go to public school. A school in the West differs vastly from a school in East Asia

Also the specifics are completely neccessary. It is the best way to make them comprehend and not only to them, but to you because of the next statement.
Comparing evidence based progress in science over 1000s of years to a political or religious ideology is dumb.
No, it is necessary to put examples because some is contradicted and what i was mentioning is how the western curricula contradicts how biology is perceived in the rest of the world which was the point in the making, and some is reaffirmed, and these same political and religious sources a lot of times are the only ones we might possess about an event, if not the majority of times in a lot of great events in human history and it's our only way to understand old people's psyche.
Yes there is an agenda in many universities to promote overly progressive ideas, which I guess is what you mainly see as "school religion", but those are also contradicted by years of history and scientific theories. Not the same as maths, physics or biological theories.
Maths is ok, and physics for the most part also although it also has ideological based interpretations of a same phenomena. Biology is a complete ideological mess up, all the information is highly interpretable and everyone will do so in his own interests.

Biology is riddled with ideological interpretations like what you mention as "Progressive ideas", LGBTQ, evolution itself, etc. To me, if you want to be the most "neutral" (There is no neutrality possible anways) possible school, you should first teach everyone the definitions of what you are dealing with and all the basics of scientific truth even if that takes years, and then given them the different theories instead of introducing them to one or two specific theories early and go all in with them. In 50 years people most possibly will have a completely different paradigm on all kinds of sciences and a different understanding of history itself.

However, that is just unproductive for the state's interests and not only that, but i will argue for the society's interest so it will never happen. You don't want people at 18-20 exploring different agendas than yours because schools are ideological nests to build a specific kind of individual and collective, and at that age you already want them on your team and ready to start giving something to the economy and the state and whoever rules.

Evolution and the earth being millions of years old doesn’t contradict religion, at least not Christianity.
In christianity the earth is probably like 2000 years old, the dinosaurs cant really exist and lot of science contradicts.
It is delusional to think both can fit together.

Reddit atheist ramblings. The simple fact is we need a catholic theocracy and all degenerate activities should be completely outlawed.

Especially banning usury @XtrovertNTnormalfag @wishIwasSalludon

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and terrorblade
Reddit atheist ramblings. The simple fact is we need a catholic theocracy and all degenerate activities should be completely outlawed.

Especially banning usury @XtrovertNTnormalfag @wishIwasSalludon
my question remains, how can you go to school and fight that conflict of interest between evolution and christianity ?
Do you sincerly believe the answer is simply to reject these because they conflict with your religion? Truth is, christian beliefs will prevent school trom being forward. Nothing to be taught about a god creating you.

my question remains, how can you go to school and fight that conflict of interest between evolution and christianity ?
Do you sincerly believe the answer is simply to reject these because they conflict with your religion? Truth is, christian beliefs will prevent school trom being forward. Nothing to be taught about a god creating you.
Evolution never contradicted the Catholic Church lol it was came up by a catholic priest. However there are obviously some concepts of it I disagree with

Evolution never contradicted the Catholic Church lol it was came up by a catholic priest. However there are obviously some concepts of it I disagree with
Evolution conflict with the basic of christianity. Evolution disprove that we were made in the image of a god. Meaning to be christian needs you to reject that part of science.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Evolution conflict with the basic of christianity. Evolution disprove that we were made in the image of a god. Meaning to be christian needs you to reject that part of science.
Man fell into sin that’s why bad things happen if you want to explore that idea.

They accept it. Allah made humans, but humans have evolved from that.

From what I understood, Allah created everything, but it doesn’t go into specifics about the process. Some believe that evolution could be one of the ways Allah made life happen, and it doesn’t have to contradict the Quran.

Everything happens according to Allah’s will. So, the evolution is part of the nature.

Someone from Iraq, Abu Uthman Amr ibn Bahr al-Kinani al-Fuqaimi al-Basri, aka Al-Jahiz, wrote "Book of Animals" (Kitab al-Hayawan), about animal life. He observed that animals had to adapt to their environments to survive, and they changed in their characteristics over generations.

He actually was the first who discovered the concept of evolution.

But some Muslims think Allah might have used evolution for other creatures, but not for humans. So, they can believe in both evolution and believe that humans special.
I still believe in that case that goes agaisnt islam, nothing in the quran prove that evolution is a thing and its never mentionned. You can suppose it, but its just interpretation. Nothing in that religion would necessarily go towards thinking that.
If evolution was compatible and a islamic belief, quran would mention it and islam people around the world would acknowledge it. Reality theocracy is not compatible with science.

We don't take our books as history books going on for all kinds of specifics, neither i take science as competing with Islam because i consider science in it's ultimate form (Which i doubt we will ever reach because of our lack of capacity) is completely in line with Islam.

As a muslim, i believe the Qur'an says about history what is necessary enough to make you a good muslim and derives lessons from it, i don't see it as a book whose work is to tell me the specifics about some random south african tribe and what they ate and so on everyday. One of my many reaffirmations of the Qur'an is just how it superseedes historical science knowledge until recently on many aspects (While in others, science, which is ever changing as you mention, hasn't catch up to it's divine superiority)

To give examples about one of many instances, many people accuse the Qur'an to copy from the Bible. However, knoweldge of our current understanding of history shows us that Islam is constantly correcting biblical narratives without any historical source, but only the knowledge of someone who was witness to what happened 3000 years before, God. Just in the subject of ancient egyptian history, among other hundreds of examples that could be made (Which im gathering for the proof for Islam megathread)

For example, the Bible never mentions that the Pharaoh of Egypt considered himself a God. However, the Qur'an mentions clearly this in the next verse (Interpretation of the meaning): And proclaimed: "I (Pharaoh) am your Lord the Highest.".

Allah says in another verse that Pharaoh's corpse will be preserved, which is another tremendous prediction because how could those arabs know that the body of the pharaohs was mommified when the first egyptian mummy was discovered barely 400 years ago. The Qur'an states (Interpretation of the meaning): "Today We will preserve your corpse so that you may become an example for those who come after you. And surely most people are heedless of Our examples!”

Now, with historical knowledge after the discovery of the Rossetta Stone (A stone discovered in the 1799 that allowed ancient egyptian to be translated to greek) we know that Pharaoh actually considered himself to be a God.

For example, the Qur'an calls the ruler of Egypt at the time of Joseph "King", and the ruler of Egypt at the time of Moses "Pharaoh", while the Bible calls them both "Pharaoh". This would seem an unnecessary distinction by the author, especially if he was copying and pastying. However, during the period in which Joseph is assumed to have existed, the term Pharaoh wasn't used for the ruler of Egypt, while in the time of Moses it did (Peace and Blessings be upon the prophets)

For example the Bible states that during the exodus the number of jews was "about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. And a mixed multitude went up also with them....” (Exodus xii, 37, 38.) If this was the case then there would be archeological proof of it, yet every archaologists agrees that there is no such proof for such a massive migration. Allah corrects this when he quotes Fir'aun saying (Interpretation of the meaning): "Indeed, these people are very few in number"

For example when Allah mentions Haman in the Qur'an, the Bible is completely wrong about him since it claims he was some persian

Allah quotes Pharaoh saying (Interpretation of the meaning): "O Haman, build for me a tower that haply I may reach the roads... of the heavens and may look upon the God of Moses, though verily I think him a liar.”

We know that Haman was the second in command for Pharaoh, and that he was in charge for building for him as some sort of architect. In Ancient Egypt the High Priest of Amun (Known as Ha-Amana in ancient egyptian language) was the second in command of Pharaoh and the highest priest in command (Like the Pope of ancient egyptians), and he also was known for designing and being in charge of raising buildings

These are just few examples of tens and tens like this i am gathering, and in the proof for Islam megathread i will give all kinds of references.

My point is that, you consider historical science to be your golden standard which is ever changing, while my golden standard is the Qur'an and i use, amongst other tools, historical science current knowledge (Which sometimes reaffirms or contradicts it), with several sources like the biblical ones, anachonisms (Sorry for my english), etc, to reaffirm it, while giving time to science (Again, ever changing) to catch up with it with whatever paradigm changes necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and LooksOrDeath
well, for my case it's almost impossible because most schools in my country are religious af. Most schools aim for the students to be nationalistic and religious, even my former muslim majority high school has a musholla (small mosque) in it.

We don't take our books as history books going on for all kinds of specifics, neither i take science as competing with Islam because i consider science in it's ultimate form (Which i doubt we will ever reach because of our lack of capacity) is completely in line with Islam.

As a muslim, i believe the Qur'an says about history what is necessary enough to make you a good muslim and derives lessons from it, i don't see it as a book whose work is to tell me the specifics about some random south african tribe and what they ate and so on everyday. One of my many reaffirmations of the Qur'an is just how it superseedes historical science knowledge until recently on many aspects (While in others, science, which is ever changing as you mention, hasn't catch up to it's divine superiority)

To give examples about one of many instances, many people accuse the Qur'an to copy from the Bible. However, knoweldge of our current understanding of history shows us that Islam is constantly correcting biblical narratives without any historical source, but only the knowledge of someone who was witness to what happened 3000 years before, God. Just in the subject of ancient egyptian history, among other hundreds of examples that could be made (Which im gathering for the proof for Islam megathread)

For example, the Bible never mentions that the Pharaoh of Egypt considered himself a God. However, the Qur'an mentions clearly this in the next verse (Interpretation of the meaning): And proclaimed: "I (Pharaoh) am your Lord the Highest.".

Allah says in another verse that Pharaoh's corpse will be preserved, which is another tremendous prediction because how could those arabs know that the body of the pharaohs was mommified when the first egyptian mummy was discovered barely 400 years ago. The Qur'an states (Interpretation of the meaning): "Today We will preserve your corpse so that you may become an example for those who come after you. And surely most people are heedless of Our examples!”

Now, with historical knowledge after the discovery of the Rossetta Stone (A stone discovered in the 1799 that allowed ancient egyptian to be translated to greek) we know that Pharaoh actually considered himself to be a God.

For example, the Qur'an calls the ruler of Egypt at the time of Joseph "King", and the ruler of Egypt at the time of Moses "Pharaoh", while the Bible calls them both "Pharaoh". This would seem an unnecessary distinction by the author, especially if he was copying and pastying. However, during the period in which Joseph is assumed to have existed, the term Pharaoh wasn't used for the ruler of Egypt, while in the time of Moses it did (Peace and Blessings be upon the prophets)

For example the Bible states that during the exodus the number of jews was "about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. And a mixed multitude went up also with them....” (Exodus xii, 37, 38.) If this was the case then there would be archeological proof of it, yet every archaologists agrees that there is no such proof for such a massive migration. Allah corrects this when he quotes Fir'aun saying (Interpretation of the meaning): "Indeed, these people are very few in number"

For example when Allah mentions Haman in the Qur'an, the Bible is completely wrong about him since it claims he was some persian

Allah quotes Pharaoh saying (Interpretation of the meaning): "O Haman, build for me a tower that haply I may reach the roads... of the heavens and may look upon the God of Moses, though verily I think him a liar.”

We know that Haman was the second in command for Pharaoh, and that he was in charge for building for him as some sort of architect. In Ancient Egypt the High Priest of Amun (Known as Ha-Amana in ancient egyptian language) was the second in command of Pharaoh and the highest priest in command (Like the Pope of ancient egyptians), and he also was known for designing and being in charge of raising buildings

These are just few examples of tens and tens like this i am gathering, and in the proof for Islam megathread i will give all kinds of references.

My point is that, you consider historical science to be your golden standard which is ever changing, while my golden standard is the Qur'an and i use, amongst other tools, historical science current knowledge (Which sometimes reaffirms or contradicts it), with several sources like the biblical ones, anachonisms (Sorry for my english), etc, to reaffirm it, while giving time to science (Again, ever changing) to catch up with it with whatever paradigm changes necessary.
long essays
ill reply when i can

In christianity the earth is probably like 2000 years old, the dinosaurs cant really exist and lot of science contradicts.
It is delusional to think both can fit together.
You clearly know nothing about Christianity. The Church (Catholic) accepts that the Earth is probably around 4 million years old as this is what the science says. The church also accepts evolution. You don’t have to take Genesis literally to be a Christian, and there are many Church fathers who propose that it is not literal, e.g St Augustine of Hippo (354-430). A great number of scientific advancements have been made by Christians, for example The Big Bang was theorised by Fr. George lemaitre. The theory of evolution was prefigured by a Catholic, that being Jean Baptiste-Lamarck. The idea that religion and science are in conflict is wrong and a very modern idea, which really came about with Voltaire. You know nothing retard nigger. Also the Catholic Church has no real position on science as the Church makes no scientific claims, but will adopt the scientific views of the times as backed up by evidence.

i became religious while i was in school

• +1

Alright so first I am not saying everything school teaches is the absolute truth. But its what it should strive towards, educating students with unbiased information so they can learn and build the country in good ways. While information may differ country to country, science and history are objective things. Science shows evolution as being the most logical theory for our existence, a school choosing to not teach human evolution goes agaisnt evolution theory. The theory shows we are like any animals and derived from primats ancestors. Choosing to not teach that aspect of science is simply misinformation and not striving to have the students learn whats best for them.
The truth is: school should not be something that tries to hold a subject because it hurts our ego. School does represent the country values but science is not related to value, science has no feeling. Science is about what can be proven. My point is: science goes agaisnt islam and christianity and im tired of cucks pretending like they can take science and choose aspects of it to what they want to learn and what they dont want to learn.

You can eventually believe whatever you want and you'll have decent arguments for it while there are constant paradigm changes and different theories in science because it is ever changing anyways (Watch this video to understand a bit . In school you just say whatever the school wants you to say and that's about it, it's not a moral quandry. And as i said every school is different, some will teach you that and others won't.

Spending your life in a mosque is why muslim countries stay in their state. It is a cult indoctrination that teaches nothing but waste time.
Education doesnt go with religion because religion is a cult that cant be objective.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and lemonnz
well, for my case it's almost impossible because most schools in my country are religious af. Most schools aim for the students to be nationalistic and religious, even my former muslim majority high school has a musholla (small mosque) in it.
What country do you live in ? Nobody is relihious here

my faith got stronger while in this shithole

fuck school, just dont believe on what they teach, act like you care and you can still believe on your religion

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Bars and ascendedchad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back