Can repeated rejection build cortisol tolerance?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Are you insensitive to cortisol after mass rejection? Cause i read that mass rejection leads to T level decrease which makes you uglier. So, by the time you are insensitive, your already crappy looks are further diminished, you are probably balding from all the agony, so even if you are apathetic, its useless at this point.

Just don't approach anyone theory

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 1751
i doubt it. it will make u even more anxious and desperate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If men didn’t take initiative most would be inel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and tylerhunter97
I've been approached twice. Both of the times I thought it was a prank purposely set up by my mates, but then I realized how much of a dumbcunt I am when it came to seriousness of those foids.

I haven't approached any girl yet in my life.
I'm to high inhib and precarious for that.

No man, one was 3.75 psl one was 4.25 psl at best cause she was an athlete in school (whereas I was a rotting [cbbt do anything cel] in school).

Plus i'm still a virgin btw fyi. It's over for me.

Edit : both of them were curry.

Tbhngl,
but i was NT and retardedly bluepilled back then and I had high standards like other normies.
If i had the chance now, i would have banged and LTR ed them asap.

Tbhngl,
but i was NT and retardedly bluepilled back then and I had high standards like other normies.
If i had the chance now, i would have banged and LTR ed them asap.

your fault

You’re high inhib and looking for ways to cope with your rejection anxiety

Are you insensitive to cortisol after mass rejection? Cause i read that mass rejection leads to T level decrease which makes you uglier. So, by the time you are insensitive, your already crappy looks are further diminished, you are probably balding from all the agony, so even if you are apathetic, its useless at this point.

The invisible hand of natural selection's way of chlorinating the gene pool, for the good of the broader species.

The invisible hand of natural selection's way of chlorinating the gene pool, for the good of the broader species.

true, no point in trying lul

the accumulation of rejections and the time passed browsing PSL made me incapable to approach a girl again

the accumulation of rejections and the time passed browsing PSL made me incapable to approach a girl again

yeah same. its better for the little shreds of sanity you have left tbh ngl. if you dont luck out in HS or early college just give up