CAN RHINO AND HAIR ASCEND ME? RATE FILIPINO NIGGER SCUM IN NATURAL LIGHTING

Im 6’2 kickboxing. Also handgun maxxing. Getting rhino jaw and Midface implants to skull mog. Swollen from djs so mfs on here say I’m asymmetrical
ill check them out and def do them when i can afford to (am 17). I'll go join a muay thai gym because im 167.5cm and i will get pressed in public one day. Are u mma maxxing bhai?
m

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
ill check them out and def do them when i can afford to (am 17). I'll go join a muay thai gym because im 167.5cm and i will get pressed in public one day. Are u mma maxxing bhai?
Augusto pary in Brazil is good, cheaper too. Get a mf loan, do whatever it takes

• +1
Because they can tell im a filipino nigger and they will look down on me. BEING A FILIPINO IS THE BIGGWST STATUS MIN IN THE WORLD!
They will assosciate me with these worthless nigger abominations
View attachment 1826494
View attachment 1826495
LOOK AT MY NOSE NIGGA ITS THE FILIPINO CURSE IF YOU HAVE A NOSE LIKE MINE ITS OVER BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW U ARE FILIPINO SCUM AND WILL LOOK DOWN ON U AND SPIT ON U AND KICK UR ASS IF UR ALONE AT 3 am BECAUSE ALL RACES HATE FILIPINOS
My nose is like you and I'm deathnic curry. Over.

• Woah
You could get away with just alarplasty for the nose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 20618
My nose is like you and I'm deathnic curry. Over.
U can always go back to india man. Its over for me in canada so im just cs maxxing and returning to the philippimes when im 22

you look bengali
Does my dad look bengali as well?
71064F32 721D 472A 9222 E109E53A38D9

Im 167.5cm so manlet. My plans are just to back to the philippines when im prime age and work as a remote software engineer so i can go to poor village and get a young wife there. I think i mog the avg filioino local tbh especially in the villages where They are malnourished and poor
View attachment 1826685
View attachment 1826686
You don't mog the average filipino brah. Moreso you're the average filipino

Village chang will steal your oneitis.

GL tho

• +1
U can always go back to india man. Its over for me in canada so im just cs maxxing and returning to the philippimes when im 22
Boyo I'm paki

• +1

GL tho
if he's able to make his lower third proportional, he will ascend very hard. cope more

• Woah
if he's able to make his lower third proportional, he will ascend very hard. cope more
You're right, has a good base for surgeries.

I'm not coping, there's probably a Chad behind your avi trying to making us deathnics feel better :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah

GL tho
i mog the locals bc im gonna rich in a poor area where they will be malnourished + im slightly above average for a filipino man. I opened up a tinder and got 30 matches in a small town

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Hop on oral minoxidil. It will give u beard and a better hairline. U need it

cant u just go pakistan then u can get a nice young 16 year old wife probably from like a poor ass village dude
Maybe, maybe not. If looks are the first factor they consider than I'm pretty much doomed but if it's status which I assume paki village women do want I might fare well. But I want a green eyed Afghani villager wife insha'Allah

@Tinydragon98

You are not scum, ugly, or anything of the sort. However, you are disrespectful to your manhood and your people, which is harder to fix than your looks.

Your hair, your nose, your eyes, and the tone of your skin are great. Your eyes and your eyebrows are striking and could be your coolest touch.

Could you "enhance" other parts of your face? Sure.

You have a short lower third (chin), but getting this wrong while attempting to fix it could easily give a Box-face look because you have a skinny neck.

If you ever think about doing anything about your jaw or chin, consider enhancing the vertical length of your chin and not so much your jaw.

I do not believe you have an "ideal" frame for enhancing your jaw, and likely, you will not have the "square" look a lot of guys want (that's ok for you because you don't need it).

Enhancing your chin vertically and just enough in the tails (towards your jaw) will add balance to your lower third. It will maintain your frame, neck, and overall appearance in coherence with your face (skull).

Please consider enhancing your view of yourself as a person before you attempt to fix the more manageable parts of yourself.

You do look good. 💪

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and fruitgunpop