Can rhino fix the radix?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
i think my radix is underdeveloped. If I edit my nose on Facetune to have stronger radix projection, it looks much better. Does rhino fix this? I will get one soon because of actual breathing problems and crookedness from the front to restore symmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2095
You can fix a low radix with a radix graft or with fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
yes, for my rhinoplasty my surgeon put crush cartilage in that area to raise it a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
yes, for my rhinoplasty my surgeon put crush cartilage in that area to raise it a bit
Did he put it near where Glabella is to make it look more protuding? Wouldn't making the radix more forward make it looks weird?

The problem is radix projection goes (somewhat) hand in hand with the whole upper lefort 2 area and supraorbital projection, so adding to only the radix might lead to an even more recessed look of the adjacent areas

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Did he put it near where Glabella is to make it look more protuding? Wouldn't making the radix more forward make it looks weird?
i had too deep of a radix relative to my glabella and nose

similar concept to this
montage-profile.jpg

i had too deep of a radix relative to my glabella and nose

similar concept to this
montage-profile.jpg
Isn't the one on the left better since it gives the illusion of a more protuding Glabella? I don't know if I want my radix to be more protuding when doing a rhino, I hope the surgeon knows wtf he's doing with my face.

Isn't the one on the left better since it gives the illusion of a more protuding Glabella? I don't know if I want my radix to be more protuding when doing a rhino, I hope the surgeon knows wtf he's doing with my face.
i mean just look at it objectively and aesthetically. at first glance, which one looks better? i'd argue most would say the one on the right. PSL looks at things in a vacuum but there are a lot of things to consider