Can scoliosos actually stunt your growth?

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Title, serious question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I dont know but you need fix it for medical reason alone.. but it is usually scoliosis that give you highest height boost possible. That shit will reduce your height for inches.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6785
I dont know but you need fix it for medical reason alone.. but it is usually scoliosis that give you highest height boost possible. That shit will reduce your height for inches.
How do you actually fix scoliosis I have it (and I have uneven shoulders btw) and if I could gain some height then I'm all in

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Lifefuel ngl i can get the surgery done and maybe get like 3 inches of height and be a lanklet

How do you actually fix scoliosis I have it (and I have uneven shoulders btw) and if I could gain some height then I'm all in
Only surgeries

if you were like 10, and had severe scoliosis, it could majorly impact adult height. if you were in your later teen years and got mild scoliosis it likely didn't do shit to growth. even scoliosis will only make you lose like 1.5inches max due to spinal tilt

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and joeveniro

• Posture checking
  • Bracing
  • Surgery

You need see your doctor.

Lifefuel ngl i can get the surgery done and maybe get like 3 inches of height and be a lanklet
You're not gonna get 3 inches

You mentioned that you were in the 40 degree-range before if I remember correctly, at most you will gain half an inch. Only people who gain 3 inches are people who have like 90 degrees and up.
no offense but beeteking is kinda retarded and spews a lot of bro science around... i am someone with scoliosis who researched this stuff heavily so I know for sure

also getting scoliosis surgery for height is retarded. your mobility will be significantly decreased, you're better off getting LL

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and WadlowMaxxing
You're not gonna get 3 inches

You mentioned that you were in the 40 degree-range before if I remember correctly, at most you will gain half an inch. Only people who gain 3 inches are people who have like 90 degrees and up.
no offense but beeteking is kinda retarded and spews a lot of bro science around... i am someone with scoliosis who researched this stuff heavily so I know for sure

also getting scoliosis surgery for height is retarded. your mobility will be significantly decreased, you're better off getting LL
i gotta get it anyway so it improves my back pain
fortunately my degree aint that high tho, only ~~30 ( still pretty fucking dogshit )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
i gotta get it anyway so it improves my back pain
fortunately my degree aint that high tho, only ~~30 ( still pretty fucking dogshit )
jfl at you getting surgery when you have 30 degrees scoliosis
you'll be in more pain than you already are in

just do some core exercises, make sure you're not Vitamin D/Calcium/Zinc deficient and don't sit down in front of screens too long. keep active and stretch.