Can sleep apnea or UARS from a recessed chin cause brain damage?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
Every morning I wake up with a sore throat and a strong headache. Feeling like a mofo has tried to suffocate me with s blanket. I literally always feel tired when I wake up, never rested.
Basically I have to wrestle myself out of bed.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i don't think so but anyway ugly people tend to have lower IQ so it's over for you anyway

i don't think so but anyway ugly people tend to have lower IQ so it's over for you anyway
Really nigga? It‘s common sense that if your brain doesn‘t get enough oxygen, the neural pathways weaken and grey matter decreases. It doesn‘t matter for me either way, my brain is already weakened from a year of permarotting.

Cerebral hypoxia is a neurological condition that happens when the brain doesn't get enough oxygen, even though there is good blood flow. When the brain doesn’t get enough oxygen, brain cells begin to die.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Cerebral hypoxia is a neurological condition that happens when the brain doesn't get enough oxygen, even though there is good blood flow. When the brain doesn’t get enough oxygen, brain cells begin to die.
Explains everything.

Really nigga? It‘s common sense that if your brain doesn‘t get enough oxygen, the neural pathways weaken and grey matter decreases. It doesn‘t matter for me either way, my brain is already weakened from a year of permarotting.
i don't know i'm not a doctor , what i'm saying is being a subhuman is a vicious circle = you are low IQ = you don't have a good facial development = you become a subhuman who can't breathe right = you become more low IQ etc..
basically it was over since your birth

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
i don't know i'm not a doctor , what i'm saying is being a subhuman is a vicious circle = you are low IQ = you don't have a good facial development = you become a subhuman who can't breathe right = you become more low IQ etc..
basically it was over since your birth
I think what mostly caused my recession was my mouthbreathing during my childhood.
And the fuck up from my orthodontist by bad dental work from braces and extracting teeth too early.
I‘m the only recessed person in my whole family.

• +1
I think what mostly caused my recession was my mouthbreathing during my childhood.
And the fuck up from my orthodontist by bad dental work from braces and extracting teeth too early.
I‘m the only recessed person in my whole family.
again if you are born high IQ you develop a wide palate so your nasal airways are big enough to nose breathe naturally
high IQ and great development is correlated , high IQ peoples are taller , good looking etc..
life is a bitch , it's not a film where the popular guy is dumb and the geek is smart , it's the opposite in reality

• +1
again if you are born high IQ you develop a wide palate so your nasal airways are big enough to nose breathe naturally
high IQ and great development is correlated , high IQ peoples are taller , good looking etc..
life is a bitch , it's not a film where the popular guy is dumb and the geek is smart , it's the opposite in reality
Yeah dude that‘s not how it works. :lul:
Everytime I read something like this on here I just gotta laugh.

• +1
Yeah dude that‘s not how it works. :lul:
Everytime I read something like this on here I just gotta laugh.
my stupid brother is the only one recessed in my family , while my others brothers have either normal jaws or have a good forward growth

my stupid brother is the only one recessed in my family , while my others brothers have either normal jaws or have a good forward growth
I heard pretty fathers get more daughters than sons. But whatever.
Outside factors such as a bad diet (soft), braces and mouthbreathing can also cause recession.

This is literally exactly how I feel every morning.
I’m hoping MSE can fix it.

• +1
Any idea of what we can use to fix this?
Take the tonsils out?
Mse?
Anything else?

• +1
Any idea of what we can use to fix this?
Take the tonsils out?
Mse?
Anything else?
I got insurance paid septoplasty, turbinoplasty and adenoidectomy for this reason done 2 weeks ago.
But if your mandible is retruded bimax will probably be the best answer.
I‘ll also get it done in the future.

I got insurance paid septoplasty, turbinoplasty and adenoidectomy for this reason done 2 weeks ago.
But if your mandible is retruded bimax will probably be the best answer.
I‘ll also get it done in the future.
Can you look at my thread I posted and tell me your opinion on what you would recommend, I included 4 pics and scans in there

• +1
Open you room windows so more oxygen can get into you body

And learn how to breath correctly