can somebody tell my why this fucker gets so much female attraction

F

fakecel1120

Bronze
this dude has a fucking v taper skull, is the most fragile human being i’ve seen in the planet, acts like he’s the most attractive fucker on the planet and gets insane food attention on tiktok, on reels he’s just hated on by every body but how does he wctually get girls with that skull
IMG 4806
IMG 4805
IMG 4804
is it just the eye halo, or the coloring halo?

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Built to get fucked by real men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and Danish_Retard
Cutecel halo.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Danish_Retard
Because JBs love this type of guys, his features are actually pretty good, it's only his lower third that's bad

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Good collegen, good eye area good hair for jbs

Can't wait until the day he is 20+.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
this dude has a fucking v taper skull, is the most fragile human being i’ve seen in the planet, acts like he’s the most attractive fucker on the planet and gets insane food attention on tiktok, on reels he’s just hated on by every body but how does he wctually get girls with that skullView attachment 2780718View attachment 2780719View attachment 2780720is it just the eye halo, or the coloring halo?
Good collagen and skin halo, but poor bones. It was over for him after the age of 20.

this dude has a fucking v taper skull, is the most fragile human being i’ve seen in the planet, acts like he’s the most attractive fucker on the planet and gets insane food attention on tiktok, on reels he’s just hated on by every body but how does he wctually get girls with that skullView attachment 2780718View attachment 2780719View attachment 2780720is it just the eye halo, or the coloring halo?
Looks like a 10 yo child, probably triggers their maternal instinct

Guys with hair like that are so embarassing.

He gets female attention because his face is lean and his hair distracts people from his failos.