can someone actually help me?

XAE17

XAE17

Banned
No bs.

Check my previous posts titled OP

My dearest apologies, you're ethnic with a not so great base. I'm afraid ascension isn't possible. I suggest you arrangemarriagemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
My dearest apologies, you're ethnic with a not so great base. I'm afraid ascension isn't possible. I suggest you arrangemarriagemaxx.
lol when i ascend and leave you behind in the dust youre gonna be crying

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ok what exactly do u want to ascend height face cheekbones jaw?
these niggas really are haters ion lying they see someone above average and instantly start "coping" and say omg subhuman or some shit like that cuhz idk THEY JUST SOME HATING ASS NIGGAS

Ok what exactly do u want to ascend height face cheekbones jaw?
these niggas really are haters ion lying they see someone above average and instantly start "coping" and say omg subhuman or some shit like that cuhz idk THEY JUST SOME HATING ASS NIGGAS
I want to look more attractive in general, idk what needs improving (in face) thats the thing. And yeah lots of them hate for whatever reason idk

I want to look more attractive in general, idk what needs improving (in face) thats the thing. And yeah lots of them hate for whatever reason idk
Mew even if u think its cope but make sure u do in correct and u mew with the muscles of the soft palate
after that idk
follow these pages on instagram i agree a lot of what they post is CAP and weird
But they did ascend with bonesmashing mewing and Chewing
@ blackpillmemez
@ looks.max

they were actual truecels
Looksmax has hunter eyes after having bug eyes
black pill memez was a TRUECEL fr his eyes also imrpoved just check them out

Mew even if u think its cope but make sure u do in correct and u mew with the muscles of the soft palate
after that idk
follow these pages on instagram i agree a lot of what they post is CAP and weird
But they did ascend with bonesmashing mewing and Chewing
@ blackpillmemez
@ looks.max

they were actual truecels
Looksmax has hunter eyes after having bug eyes
black pill memez was a TRUECEL fr his eyes also imrpoved just check them out
I already mew and chew, lets hope it helps

get on hgh you have a very estrogenic face

• Ugh..
Reactions: XAE17
get on hgh you have a very estrogenic face
isnt that good for prettyboymaxxing? But anyway, ill check with my doctor, i bet that nigga will say no so I will just build muscle and hope that helps balance it out

Stop being Indian

isnt that good for prettyboymaxxing? But anyway, ill check with my doctor, i bet that nigga will say no so I will just build muscle and hope that helps balance it out
Y ugh im only trying to help. Non masculine is not equal to prettyboy