Can someone actually prove that average dick size is over 5.5 inches

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
For everything we know about the blackpill we rely on statistics. Like for the dating market we use OLD statistics and other pubmed studies to prove some theories. But for the average dick size being over 5.5 inches? Well no one has NOTHING to prove that. So we’re just gonna rely on studies to depict our beliefs, but all of a sudden yeah let’s just not believe the current dick studies we have. If u have actual evidence that dick size is over 5.5 inches (at most even jfl, could be even lower) then post it. No bs anecdotal evidence otherwise ur just gonna be ignored.

Dick size is irrelevant for 99% of users here since the only thing we use our dicks for is taking a piss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, aBetterMii, normie_joe and 2 others
im gay and fuck a lot of dudes

avg is 7 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
6 inches maybe a inch more or two is average for white dudes.

Many many more have 7 inches. ive seen just because walking around clubs and bars where dudes are horny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
6 inches maybe a inch more or two is average for white dudes.

Many many more have 7 inches. ive seen just because walking around clubs and bars where dudes are horny.
Why 6? Because it’s a pretty whole number? No evidence no care

Why 6? Because it’s a pretty whole number? No evidence no care
no because im a man who has been in bars and seen my fair share of swinging dicks through sweatpants. dont care to go into detail.
i gotta assume at least some of them pump their dicks and balls, though this is a dangerous thing to do.

no because im a man who has been in bars and seen my fair share of swinging dicks through sweatpants. dont care to go into detail.
i gotta assume at least some of them pump their dicks and balls, though this is a dangerous thing to do.
Lol any size will look big in sweatpants. Mine looks like a horse dick in my grey Nike sweatpants. Ur low iq

Avg is 7 x 5.5 BP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 19174
Lol any size will look big in sweatpants. Mine looks like a horse dick in my grey Nike sweatpants. Ur low iq
no they dont. If every dick looks big in sweatpants to you, you must have a lower sized dick.

8x6 is dead average

7.5x5.5 is average