Can someone blackpill me on women

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
I think I’m blackpilled in a lot of areas (politics, social interaction, race, genetics, college, America, etc.) but I don’t think I fully understand women.

Someone describe to me in the most straightforward way possible how women are different from what you would expect

I think I’m blackpilled in a lot of areas (politics, social interaction, race, genetics, college, America, etc.) but I don’t think I fully understand women.

Someone describe to me in the most straightforward way possible how women are different from what you would expect
they want chad, not us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and itsoverbuddyboyo
look at actions not words. they all want chad. there u go

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
simple and accurate, nice

Remember when I owned u at chess earlier faghot
"blitz chess is for stupid fucking niggers and gay little faggots" - bobby fischer

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2607
"blitz chess is for stupid fucking niggers and gay little faggots" - bobby fischer
you fucking cock goblin, how about we play a 30 min game tomorrow then and I’ll kick your ass, catch me outside nigger

you fucking cock goblin, how about we play a 30 min game tomorrow then and I’ll kick your ass, catch me outside nigger
2 hour game with 30 second increment and a time boost of 1 hour at 40 and 60 moves respectively

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and TryingToLooksmax
Personality don’t matter if you are not at least chadlite

And also personality is meme btw

Women may reject you or humiliate you based on physical quality you might have such as weird nose or long philtrim
(Which I both had JFL )

Personality don’t matter if you are not at least chadlite

And also personality is meme btw

Women may reject you or humiliate you based on physical quality you might have such as weird nose or long philtrim
(Which I both had JFL )
I kinda already knew most of this, but I was also wondering about body count. Is it true that all women are sluts?

I kinda already knew most of this, but I was also wondering about body count. Is it true that all women are sluts?
Most of the time yea when they see a chad

Look how they react when chad appears in class or in TV,

Even money don’t make up for unattractive face

But you have money to fix your face

Females are lesbians. They're salesman. Her body is for sale. Male is the client. Other females are the rivals.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Jfl at all the delusional people here.
Girls obviously like guys who take a shower, get a haircut and most importantly have a good personality

Jfl at all the delusional people here.
Girls obviously like guys who take a shower, get a haircut and most importantly have a good personality
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

And also soyboys who lives women right

I forgot. We should also let them fuck other chads because women have equal rights :soy::soy::soy:
:feelsgood: :feelsgood: And also we should open doors and treat them like queens :soy:

Physical attractiveness is by far the most important deciding factor in mate selection.

Personality is a meme.

Confidence is a meme.

a woman who is a 6/10 would rather get pumped & dumped by males 8-9/10 than settle for a man on her level (a male 6). Even if she is fully aware the 8-9/10 males are just using her as a live fleshlight.

She doesn't actually care.

She will settle for a male on her level when her looks start to fade.

women don't really care that much about money unless you have superyacht/celebrity money.

7 figures net worth wont actually do much unless she's an actual prostitute or from some third world shithole.

genetic quality is what women actually want, and you cant fake or earn this (unless frauding through surgery)

a woman who is a 6/10 would rather get pumped & dumped by males 8-9/10 than settle for a man on her level (a male 6). Even if she is fully aware the 8-9/10 males are just using her as a live fleshlight.
no, its only those foids whose feelings were hurt by males in her previous relationship ok? she just decided not to give a fuck about serious relationship and just have sex and exlore her sexuality with bad boys. she still wants to settle with them ok? :soy::soy::soy:

women are hedonistic and seek pleasure as any other human
women cant receive pleasure from small or even average dicks
so women like big dicks
and only that
if you dont have a big dick you are gona get cucked in the long run
the end