Deleted member 51838

Iron
Title IMG 20231213 003303

long hair + darken ur eyebrows and u're a solid htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and 0hMan
100% blurry on the midface ratio scale

will be overrated cause "muh colored eyes" but you're invisible to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
new lebgfinal just dropped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Dele Alli Regen
Leanmaxx and Steroidmaxx to get masculine traits (not now tho you're just 15, try a cycle at 17, anavar + test e), your skull looks robust but lacks dimorphism. you kinda remind me of costas mandylor or John erik Hexum but younger and bloated.

Anyways you got very good potential, i hope i had that pheno but im wasian :cry:

Attachments

• descarga (13).jpg
    descarga (13).jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 07d8d6ec31809f6e4ea6404fabe82b34.jpg
    07d8d6ec31809f6e4ea6404fabe82b34.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 52566 and Deleted member 51838
is this your brother? @Lebgfinal

His midface looks average, no point in wasting time
True. His midface ratio seems okay.
It's the weak lower 1/3, that causes most downgrade in rating. And weak pfl, to short

True. His midface ratio seems okay.
It's the weak lower 1/3, that causes most downgrade in rating. And weak pfl, to short
boy hasn't even started growing hair down there. Utter waste of time and effort to pay him any attention.

Leanmaxx and Steroidmaxx to get masculine traits (not now tho you're just 15, try a cycle at 17, anavar + test e), your skull looks robust but lacks dimorphism. you kinda remind me of costas mandylor or John erik Hexum but younger and bloated.

Anyways you got very good potential, i hope i had that pheno but im wasian :cry:
being waisan isn't even that bad. I littlerally know a 5'2 waisan who has a girl.

Why is lower third bad?
don't worry it's probably all the fat covering it, imo your biggest flaw is nose it looks kinda big but it's probably not that bad IRL because of lens distortion.

Homie fr don't worry, you got good potential, just let puberty work, and to maximize results try getting leaner, but don't do anything like an aggressive cut or some stupid shit looksmaxxers tells you to, because at your age your body needs lots of nutrients to achieve the true potential of puberty, just eat healthy foods and avoid junk food, also try exercising, i recommend you cardio because it increaes HGH.

This nigga pale like my thunb

Would anyone reading this happen to know who the lady in this GIF is?
Old School Fax GIF by BuzzFeed

i got sidetracked but @Andremln , you are spitting fax, preach

don't worry it's probably all the fat covering it, imo your biggest flaw is nose it looks kinda big but it's probably not that bad IRL because of lens distortion.

Homie fr don't worry, you got good potential, just let puberty work, and to maximize results try getting leaner, but don't do anything like an aggressive cut or some stupid shit looksmaxxers tells you to, because at your age your body needs lots of nutrients to achieve the true potential of puberty, just eat healthy foods and avoid junk food, also try exercising, i recommend you cardio because it increaes HGH.
Ty, do you think that my nose will be too big in the future?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51838
Don't know, but it's not a big concern as you can get surgery and it's an easy to fix failo anyways
Would surgery even change something?
IMG 20231215 000056