Is there anyway to shorten my midface?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I have a .73 midface ratio and it’s my biggest flaw by far I’m only 15 is there anyway I can shorter my midface?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
@Clavicular

not possible,

though there is a way to improve your midface ratio (not reccomended at all due to how dangerous it is) and that's OBO to increase ur ipd (distance between ur eyes)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Carv and nathan
I have a .73 midface ratio and it’s my biggest flaw by far I’m only 15 is there anyway I can shorter my midface?

your midface ratio doesn't seem that bad i'd say your eyes are holding you back the most

• +1
Reactions: nathan
If your midface was any shorter you would look like you just snuck into Earth bro

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan
brutal

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
not possible,

though there is a way to improve your midface ratio (not reccomended at all due to how dangerous it is) and that's OBO to increase ur ipd (distance between ur eyes)
Yeah from what I can tell my esr is fine but my ipd is poor

Why are you squint so fucking hard you nigger? You look alright but that autist squint is so uncanny

• +1
Reactions: mathis
not possible,

Yeah but obo would mess up my esr and is expensive and risky

0.83 your midface
0.73 = alien tire

Unfortunaletly no softmaxing will make your IPD wider. I also have to deal with low IPD

Fortunaletly you have a nice jaw and good skin

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
0.83 your midface
0.73 = alien tire

Unfortunaletly no softmaxing will make your IPD wider. I also have to deal with low IPD

Fortunaletly you have a nice jaw and good skin
Brutal how can I have poor ipd and good esr unless I measured wrong

looks fine
you just look aspie squinting
get the mole next to ur nose removed
chin could be wider but you look young, will probably happen naturally as you age

• +1
obo in generally will fix your face and your gay ass midface

or if not mlf3 but obo is better in your case imo

not possible,

obo isnt "dangerous", subcranial cosmetic "style" obo is around the same risk as a bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
obo in generally will fix your face and your gay ass midface

or if not mlf3 but obo is better in your case imo

obo isnt "dangerous", subcranial cosmetic "style" obo is around the same risk as a bimax
OBO would mess up my esr

Your eyes and ratios somewhat resemblance David Laid