Can someone do me a solid and morph one of these

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
I would like to see what a thinner nose bridge and a tip of the nose would look like paired with a wider and lower jaw. Maybe also a better chin shape or more protruding chin. I would just like to see what can be done, so it is up to you guys but maybe don't mess with the brow ridge or eye area because that is not something you can realistically change. Also, lipo could probably reduce the fat under my neck that you see in the side profile, but it could also be primarily due to hyoid position. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 48
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
IMG 0568
here ya go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, BlackPill_SamSam and 2 others
Thanks, any idea where I can get this done and how much it will cost?

• +1
here

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_132753.jpg
    IMG_20200330_132753.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
User name checks out

• +1
Thanks, if I did something with the chin or jaw it probably wouldn't be so masculinized cause I don't wanna look like Channing Tatum's hermaphrodite brother. But the nose and witch of the jaw look good.

• +1
Thanks, if I did something with the chin or jaw it probably wouldn't be so masculinized cause I don't wanna look like Channing Tatum's hermaphrodite brother. But the nose and witch of the jaw look good.
k now rep me twice

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
I would like to see what a thinner nose bridge and a tip of the nose would look like paired with a wider and lower jaw. Maybe also a better chin shape or more protruding chin. I would just like to see what can be done, so it is up to you guys but maybe don't mess with the brow ridge or eye area because that is not something you can realistically change. Also, lipo could probably reduce the fat under my neck that you see in the side profile, but it could also be primarily due to hyoid position. Thank you.
I can't see your nasal bridge properly with that lighting.

• +1

Really good base tbqh.

Wow good morph what did you change???? Could you create a gif i could probably help get to it

• +1