Can someone explain these ascensions?

Kade

Kade

Master

Yes obviously they tanned and gymcels but their faces also seemed to develop in the same pattern. I’m ill informed on the subject but did they do roids? They had solid bases but I would NEVER imagine they’d ascend this hard had I only seen the before

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Lorsss
roids
less bf

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Stingray and Luke LLL
Facial bones are subject to influence from androgens (estro as well) throughout the whole life. This is confirmed by morphological changes in FtM patients. An optimal hormonal panel might give you some more masculinization well into your late 20s and early 30s

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: n33tf1f, verZYownZZun, Cleftcel and 14 others
roid-tat-tan still most effective theory

even if you're blackpilled the best looksmaxxing protocol is essential redpill shit jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, OOGABOOGA, Cope and 9 others
their eyes are different(bones), or is it the sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Look at his lower third. it's top-tier with godlike ramus. He had already a great base and just added facial hair, tan and probably roids.
1571177985613-jpeg.136965

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fath0039, CopeIsReal and Deleted member 2227

even if you're blackpilled the best looksmaxxing protocol is essential redpill shit jfl

Legit, it mogs tf out of muh Eppley implants, and any surgery that’s not fixing a malocclusion or actual recession

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Slayercel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

Yap thz gymcel/roidcel theory is potent even in a blackpill environment don't know why fags oppose it
Look at his lower third. it's top-tier with godlike ramus. He had already a great base and just added facial hari, tan and probably roids.
"probably" lol he added roids

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Look at his lower third. it's top-tier with godlike ramus. He had already a great base and just added facial hari, tan and probably roids.

That’s not my point, I already said they both had solid bases.

But they both had facial changes, and they literally look similiar bone structure wise in the afters, while they don’t have similiar facial structures from their before pics

Also both of them ascended well after puberty

joe manganiello is one of my favorite chads, so fucking handsome

That’s not my point, I already said they both had solid bases.

But they both had facial changes, and they literally look similiar bone structure wise in the afters, while they don’t have similiar facial structures from their before pics

Also both of them ascended well after puberty
Their bones are the same. With age you gradually lose facial fat pad volume (especially in the cheeks) this copled with lower bf (gymcelling + roids) and ok enough collagen lets their bones come through more without sagging skin. Basically they lose their babyfat. This is also part of the reason why normies say men become more masculine as they age.

• +1
Reactions: Longtimelurker and Kade
Their bones are the same. With age you gradually lose facial fat pad volume (especially in the cheeks) this copled with lower bf (gymcelling + roids) and ok enough collagen lets their bones come through more without sagging skin. Basically they lose their babyfat. This is also part of the reason why normies say men become more masculine as they age.
Lower bodyfat is masculine trait

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Facial bones are subject to influence from androgens (estro as well) throughout the whole life. This is confirmed by morphological changes in FtM patients. An optimal hormonal panel might give you some more masculinization well into your late 20s and early 30s
this is why all looksmaxers should use ashwaganda as supplement. it's the only chemical that increases testosterone (and decreases cortisol) on the long term without side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2581
Lower bodyfat is masculine trait
I was speaking more of the natural loss of facial fat, even with same bf, in my last sentence. I should've clarified it more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

RTT is legit underrated tbh, but it only works if you're at least above average height and have a full head of hair, otherwise you'll look like an overcompensating "creepy" guy.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
second guy looks like he got leaner and bigger, is now squinting and has grown a beard

RTT is legit underrated tbh, but it only works if you're at least above average height and have a full head of hair, otherwise you'll look like an overcompensating "creepy" guy.
in my opinion it works if you're overall "average" male at minimum

• +1
Reactions: Kade
photoshop & frauding

photoshop & frauding

Nah. Go watch the first spiderman movie and then see any interview or movie with recent Joe Manganiello. Also the other guy is named Weston Boucher if you wanna look him up to
this is why all looksmaxers should use ashwaganda as supplement. it's the only chemical that increases testosterone (and decreases cortisol) on the long term without side effects.

Just been reading up on it, gonna order now

Thanks for the recommendation friend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Ascension past 25

Reduced fat and probably growth in facial muscles. Improved health, grooming and tan. Better lighting.

roids and/or photoshop. I would bet the abs of the guy on the right are shopped. The rest of his body looks like it is 14% body fat.
As far as guy with tats, anyone can starve themselves for 2 weeks and look ripped in some shirtless pics, there is no way he is that cut on regular basis, it is just not sustainable. I can think only one or two people I have ever seen IRL that are that ripped.

Legit son, other than getting bimax or bsso this is a very legit method, bad boy maxxing is what I like to call it. The only qualm I have with roids is the ill effects of prolonged use, tatts are fucking sick, but getting erectile dsyfunction from prolonged roiding doesn't sound like fun and kinda defeats the purpose of looksmaxxing.

Should I try roid-tat-tan?
Roids can cause norwooding plus huge hormonal and heart related problems. With time you will hate any tattoo that you put on your skin, because you need to see it everyday. Tanning makes you age 2x more and gets a wrinkly face very fast.
Its not that easy.

A girl in my class at school (I'm currently finishing up my last year of graduate school) has a self-professed laycount of 50+ guys, and she said that one of the most common traits that many/most of her ONS's had is the presence of tattoos and an overall "bad boy" vibe. She said that girls like her justify hooking up with guys like that on the basis of the mentality of "they're a waste of time so I'm only going to have sex with them for a night and then toss them to the side, they're not worth my time for an LTR!"

I have actually been reading up on companies like Inkbox.com that offer long-ish lasting temporary tattoos, just to "try out" the look for a short period of time and see if it benefits me.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Roids can cause norwooding plus huge hormonal and heart related problems. With time you will hate any tattoo that you put on your skin, because you need to see it everyday. Tanning makes you age 2x more and gets a wrinkly face very fast.
Its not that easy.

RTT is still a far better route than doing those weird third world cat eye surgeries you post

You just need to do heavy research and do everything in moderation. You don’t need roids in many cases, 2 years of consistent progressive overload lifting + proper diet can get an ideal body.

A girl in my class at school (I'm currently finishing up my last year of graduate school) has a self-professed laycount of 50+ guys, and she said that one of the most common traits that many/most of her ONS's had is the presence of tattoos and an overall "bad boy" vibe. She said that girls like her justify hooking up with guys like that on the basis of the mentality of "they're a waste of time so I'm only going to have sex with them for a night and then toss them to the side, they're not worth my time for an LTR!"

I have actually been reading up on companies like Inkbox.com that offer long-ish lasting temporary tattoos, just to "try out" the look for a short period of time and see if it benefits me.

ffs fkin women

JFL if that chick thinks she will find a meaningful LTR

ffs fkin women

LOL, true dat. It's interesting how she tries to justify hooking up with guys as "only giving him sex" as opposed to calling it for what it's worth -- being a slut.

Have you considered getting any tats yourself? There are a few companies that make temporary tattoos that last for up to 2 weeks, in case you're curious about trying out a tattoo. TBH, I will probably order a few before the next trip I take to a city that has a lot of bars and nightclubs.
JFL if that chick thinks she will find a meaningful LTR

That's exactly what she thinks. She has recently taken a vow of "no more hookups" because she has decided at almost 32 years of age that she wants to get married to a decent, upstanding white-collar professional cuck (even if it means sacrificing on looks) and start a family.

That's exactly what she thinks. She has recently taken a vow of "no more hookups" because she has decided at almost 32 years of age that she wants to get married to a decent, upstanding white-collar professional cuck (even if it means sacrificing on looks) and start a family.
She will most likely either rope or become cool wine-aunt or both. This is literally the woman's version of being a bluepilled incel and thinking that you just need to "find someone who likes me for me".

She will most likely either rope or become cool wine-aunt or both. This is literally the woman's version of being a bluepilled incel and thinking that you just need to "find someone who likes me for me".

LOL, that is actually pretty close to her legit sentiment on the matter. Sadly enough, though, even at her age she still has guys hitting on her all the time, and not just in bars and clubs either -- wealthy businessmen, doctors, and other high income-earners have expressed interest in her in the past.

LOL, that is actually pretty close to her legit sentiment on the matter. Sadly enough, though, even at her age she still has guys hitting on her all the time, and not just in bars and clubs either -- wealthy businessmen, doctors, and other high income-earners have expressed interest in her in the past.
It's not about her age so much as her sexual past tbh, although the age doesn't help and will only hurt her more and more.

It's not about her age so much as her sexual past tbh, although the age doesn't help and will only hurt her more and more.

I think she's planning on keeping her sexual past a secret from future potential BFs. We'll see how it goes. When she was in a relationship with her last BF, she remarked that after about 5 or 6 months, she was starting to feel "bored" with the relationship even though she couldn't really put her finger on why that was.

I think she's planning on keeping her sexual past a secret from future potential BFs. We'll see how it goes. When she was in a relationship with her last BF, she remarked that after about 5 or 6 months, she was starting to feel "bored" with the relationship even though she couldn't really put her finger on why that was.
Classic emcel it sounds like

having lower SMV than your competition hurts more
I agree lifting and tan helps but tattoos are not going to be the reasons some chicks decide to sleep with you or not

What's an emcel? Never heard the term before
Emotionally celibate, refers to women who have fucked around so much they now struggle to form romantic connection
Basically the gender swap of incel after accounting for gender roles

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
I agree lifting and tan helps but tattoos are not going to be the reasons some chicks decide to sleep with you or not
i mean the reasoning "its not the reason some chick sleep with you or not" doesnt make sense

yes tatoos are lower than face, height, frame etc. on looks hierarchy importance, but the overall package is what counts

tatoos help you with sex appeal, just like gymcelling or tanning. RTT = sex appeal theory basically

you take your aesthetics for what it is and try to maximise sex appeal with it and hope for best

• +1
Reactions: Kade
i mean the reasoning "its not the reason some chick sleep with you or not" doesnt make sense

yes tatoos are lower than face, height, frame etc. on looks hierarchy importance, but the overall package is what counts

tatoos help you with sex appeal, just like gymcelling or tanning. RTT = sex appeal theory basically

you take your aesthetics for what it is and try to maximise sex appeal with it and hope for best
this I agree wigh
this I agree wigh
With

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
LOL, true dat. It's interesting how she tries to justify hooking up with guys as "only giving him sex" as opposed to calling it for what it's worth -- being a slut.

Have you considered getting any tats yourself? There are a few companies that make temporary tattoos that last for up to 2 weeks, in case you're curious about trying out a tattoo. TBH, I will probably order a few before the next trip I take to a city that has a lot of bars and nightclubs.

Where can we get temporary tatoos that upto 2 weeks

I think at Manganiello case u probably know the answer
From repulsive dumb jock to turbo chad
He was already gymcelled back then, so facial hair remains theory n1
Also RTt is legit too

I was speaking more of the natural loss of facial fat, even with same bf, in my last sentence. I should've clarified it more
He is right, I was really lean when I was younger but my face was always bloated and I hated it, now I am almost as lean and my face is leaner and more angular, I look better overall but im starting to develop nasolobial folds and some wrinkles so I probably only have a few ascended years before I have to swallow the age pill.

Surgerymaxxing, kind of obvious.