Can someone explain this jaw surgery?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
How did they achieve this? What are possible complications?

YHdOnxH.jpg
eQIqtuJ.jpg

Second guy is sub-human to MTN-HTN in one surgery. Crazy

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Iasacrko, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
CW trimax, essentially both the maxilla and mandible are rotated clockwise and moved forward. A vertical and lateral genioplasty is also done. Also called the incel-to-chad procedure for shortfacecels

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and ifyouwannabemylover
CW trimax, essentially both the maxilla and mandible are rotated clockwise and moved forward. A vertical and lateral genioplasty is also done. Also called the incel-to-chad procedure for shortfacecels

Isn't this CCW movement? Also just wow at these results... Sub-human to HTN-chadlite on this one.

YHdOnxH.jpg
eQIqtuJ.jpg
actually i know the second guy and went to the surgeon that he went to and talked with him about him and what he had done

Does that increase a bit of nose height
It seems like it may do to me
But idk
Lefort movements generally only have an impact on nasal morphology. Not really sure how moving the maxilla would change the height of the nasal bridge.

YHdOnxH.jpg
eQIqtuJ.jpg
Maxillary downgrafting and advancement with clockwise rotation combined with BSSO for bite correction.

Lefort movements generally only have an impact on nasal morphology. Not really sure how moving the maxilla would change the height of the nasal bridge.
These increase in nose height in red portion

Attachments

• IMG_20230216_022043.jpg
    IMG_20230216_022043.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
Isn't this CCW movement? Also just wow at these results... Sub-human to HTN-chadlite on this one.
Honestly watching the video he is basically chad now in motion. That's crazy

Oh so it makes the nose upturned not taller in height
Rather sad for me @cantsleep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
Good results
I need to elongate my nose a bit
And fix my ultra recessed short face

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCK

Wtf

its ccw. if pns is the posterior and ans is the anterior part of the maxilla, pog the chin. This triangle is clearly turned in counter clockwise rotation.
Why would they rotate the jaw upwards for someone with a vertically deficient maxilla

Why would they rotate the jaw upwards for someone with a vertically deficient maxilla
Those are not contradictive in each other, as you can see. You can have an upwards rotation (via counter-clockwise rotation) and downgrafting of the maxilla at the same time.

The mandible hasn't been rotated. The maxilla has extremely minor CCW. I'm not sure it would even be considered rotation it's so minor, considering how fast and loose Alfaro is with jaw positioning, supposedly. The rotation probably had zero impact on aesthetics it was so minor.

Last edited:
IMG 20230317 103916

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DESCENDED HIM FROM BEING A SHORTFACED SLAYER