Can someone explain this phenomenon?

klamus

klamus

Solstice
How come I Have never seen a 6'6 Guy that looks small framewise? I commonly see young high School aged 6'3-6'4 guys that Look like absolute skeletons in gym. Probably weighing less than 130 lbs.

Yet I Have literally never seen a Guy around 2 meters that looks small.

Frame it's not only about being robust it's about having good hip to shoulders ratios

Im 6"6 and framed moged even before gymmaxing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush and ottomancel
Older generation?? Yeh. Idk why but you will barely see old men in the older generation with shit frames. We’re all low T now with bitch wrists. Doesn’t matter if ur 5’4 or 6’4. You will always be wrist mogged by any guy born couple generations ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and User28823
How come I Have never seen a 6'6 Guy that looks small framewise? I commonly see young high School aged 6'3-6'4 guys that Look like absolute skeletons in gym. Probably weighing less than 130 lbs.

cause around 6'6 means they actually had the genetics for a large height / frame

meanwhile those 6'3 - 6'4 dudes are just tall due to high amount of sugar in diets since childhood which increase igf-1 growth factor

also , people whose growth spurts happen at an earlier amount end up with broader shoulders regardless of height even if they're like 5'10

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
cause around 6'6 means they actually had the genetics for a large height / frame

meanwhile those 6'3 - 6'4 dudes are just tall due to high amount of sugar in diets since childhood which increase igf-1 growth factor

also , people whose growth spurts happen at an earlier amount end up with broader shoulders regardless of height even if they're like 5'10
Hmm maybe, I’m 5’9 but have 22” bidelt untrained/slim/no lifting and I did grow early like I was one of the taller people in class when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
Hmm maybe, I’m 5’9 but have 22” bidelt untrained/slim/no lifting and I did grow early like I was one of the taller people in class when I was younger
damn , 22 untrained is crazy for 5'9

also same , i grew earlier and i got like 20 untrained / slim

Older generation?? Yeh. Idk why but you will barely see old men in the older generation with shit frames. We’re all low T now with bitch wrists. Doesn’t matter if ur 5’4 or 6’4. You will always be wrist mogged by any guy born couple generations ago

Pics of measured 22"

Because of homrones in food which us giving 6 inch height extra to almost all zoomers regardless of their genetic potential

Frame is correlated to height but its 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back