Can someone explain what this bitch was thinking?

B

Broski

Zephir
So at work this girl was obsessed with me (always talking to me, would orbit me, smile, say hi, get embarassed when I caught her staring and many other iois).

I never really reciprocated, like I was nice an all but never iniated the conversation. Meanwhile a coworker "friend" of mine was obsessed with her, would simp, compliment her and talk shit about me in front of her and showoff about himself and ditch helping me at work for her. This occurred for many months until she broke up with her bf which is when shit hits the fan.

Weeks later I decide to message her, again she gives me iois so I ask her to carpool to work she emphatically says yes and offers to drive me instead. We also made plans to go to the beach later that week. However she was not working the next day so we couldn't carpool, she was sending me voice messages saying how she was looking forward to it etc. 2 days later I receive a text from my "friend" at midnight that they are dating.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

She doesn't reply to my text until the next day ofc and says "it's complicated", "something happened" and that she "feels overwhelmed". (jfl).

NExt time I see her at work she completly ignores me then has the audacity to say why am I being quiet. I wanted to tell the truth but just made an excuse obviously she knows why.

so yeah what went wrong? Was she just leading me on? Looking for a rebound? I never thought she was attracted to the guy as he is 6'2 4/10 face with a very simpy, chubby, arrogant, needy personality meanwhile Im 5'10 6/10 face twink body who never Simped for her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Mewton, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
He's ugly tho legit he would flirt with every girl and they would get creeped out (except her tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
But
Answer is inside the question.
Why would she simp for me all this time legit when she was talking to both of us at the same time she would focus on me. For example he complemented her watch then she was switching the conversation to complementing my watch

But

Why would she simp for me all this time legit when she was talking to both of us at the same time she would focus on me. For example he complemented her watch then she was switching the conversation to complementing my watch
Bro move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ALP and Slayerino
I see them at work everyday and it's been 3 months I legit seen them carpool/both drive to his house after work it literally kills me inside:feelswhy:
Bro move on

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
if u have to write an essay about ur interaction with some braindead whore: u are low on the social ladder. climb up and maybe u wont be surrounded by as many mentally ill people :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Mewton, TrestIsBest and 4 others
he is 6'2
This is one part of the answer.

The second part of the answer is that he was more persistent and got there before you. While you were trying to pull a chad move just by existing when you're 5'10 and allegedly 6/10. What were you thinking? lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and ALP
Didn’t read

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
Y
This is one part of the answer.

The second part of the answer is that he was more persistent and got there before you. While you were trying to pull a chad move just by existing when you're 5'10 and allegedly 6/10. What were you thinking? lol.
Ep, she said in front of me she's single yet I waited for too long but when I should have made a move warlier

But

She was playing both your asses. Maybe she decided his betabuxxing is more valuable than your 6/10 face. Maybe it was the height. Maybe she wanted to get you to simp for her but didn't actually want to fuck you. Many options.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and ALP
My close
Y

Ep, she said in front of me she's single yet I waited for too long but when I should have made a move warlier
Friend who slays gives no shits and I thought that would work for me (he mogs me to oblivion tho, he is 6'2 , style maxxed, 6/10 and very NT and abundance mindset, has 30 slays off tinder in 4 months)

Yes, he would show off about being rich and studying engineering while I was poor tryna support myself while studying and having less time for social life
She was playing both your asses. Maybe she decided his betabuxxing is more valuable than your 6/10 face. Maybe it was the height. Maybe she wanted to get you to simp for her but didn't actually want to fuck you. Many options.

IMG 4838 3

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Mewton, Constantin Denis and 2 others
I've had other girls show iois but this one bugs me I might be suffering oneitis:feelswhy:

i read your novel and it's still unclear if you like this girl / have a reason to give a shit

anyway, if you cared then you would have moved in, so she jumped directly to you from her boyfriend, it sounded like you were actually expecting her to stay single for a while, lol

• +1
Reactions: Broski and ALP
i read your novel and it's still unclear if you like this girl / have a reason to give a shit

anyway, if you cared then you would have moved in, so she jumped directly to you from her boyfriend, it sounded like you were actually expecting her to stay single for a while, lol
Thing is I didn't want to come across as needy and I was :bluepill: thinking just let it happen and that she has good values, but boy was I wrong, I really thought it would be longer than 2 weeks lmao. I only like this girl cause I see shit on social media and it makes me jealous as I'm single rn and hate the guys lol

Last edited:
Thing is I didn't want to come across as needy so I waited expecting her to also remain single for longer than 2 weeks lmao
honestly that's how i feel too, these sluts disgust me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Lol my twin (6'1) and younger bro (6') who are more successful than me say height doesn't matter to my face while looking down at me I wish they were could understand that struggle :feelswhy:
You‘ve been lied to

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18494
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP
On a positive note though I have been skinmaxxing and gymmaxing and am succeeding so far and will be ready to enter the market again in a few months

She just wanted your attention in the mean time

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, qkz, Mewton and 1 other person
Lol my twin (6'1) and younger bro (6') who are more successful than me say height doesn't matter to my face while looking down at me I wish they were could understand that struggle :feelswhy:
HOw old àre u broski?

U were taking too long to make a move, the simp was giving her attention and making her feel attractive and u weren’t reciprocating the energy she gave u, u should have escalated sooner with her and u would have gotten her

It sounds like u don’t even like her tho u are only mad that the only subhuman got with her instead of u, just realize that she means nothing and u could have had her easily if you just did some things different, don’t sweat it bro

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Broski
you're wondering why a girl, who you NEVER showed any interest in despite her giving you a massive amount of signs, decided to date the guy who was actively trying to date her instead?

you're actually wondering that?

people who said it was height or whatever are legit autistic
you didn't do shit so you didn't get shit, simple
you could've fucked her easy

• +1
Reactions: qkz and Broski
What's the Safest legit way to increase height by 2 inches?
Probably strecthing.

And hgh+igf1 if u have money.
And LL if u have more money.

I'm taking accutane + glucosamine is that an issue?
Accutane can stunt you possibly

Glucosamine can decrease chondrogenesis,thus decreasing height growth

• So Sad
Reactions: Broski