Can someone explain why @IndraBC is such an abused dog?

So close. Its europeans who dedicate their profile picture, and also username to homosexual male models on incel forums
it's why we built societies because we worshipped some random men lol

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and try2beme
Hey now let's cool it fellas. We're all friends here.
All personal insults to him because he is the ONLY faggot I would ever consider ignoring.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
It’s like bro you literally live in the slums of a third world shithole looking like this
Slums? I have extremely high QOL living here in a spacious 3 story house :ROFLMAO:

I can order food anytime I want, buy all my supps and never have a problem with money, meanwhile you can't afford to get lean :ROFLMAO:

What girls do you get? What “money” do you have?

Definitely not bad pic brooo :p

Meanwhile that photo you picked looked less pubey than your frauded photos HAHAHAHHAHA

I have extremely high QOL living here in a spacious 3 story house :ROFLMAO:
Anyone in the higher ends of low class here in America would be an upper class member in Malaysia, that’s just the severe differences between us. nothing to be happy about
Definitely not bad pic brooo :p

Meanwhile that photo you picked looked less pubey than your frauded photos HAHAHAHHAHA
if we show our pictures to a group of girls they’ll pick me over you. I’d bet my life on it
he is the ONLY faggot I would ever consider ignoring.
jfl you made 3 threads about me just because I reacted to your comments. Seethe in your rage you broke third world mutt

Anyone in the higher ends of low class here in America would be an upper class member in Malaysia, that’s just the severe differences between us. nothing to be happy about
Based on what LOL?

My dad is high income bracket here I live an extremely good life with alot of privelages MOST people don't have. I also live near SG I can earn in a first-world salary anytime I want :ROFLMAO:

I could work fucking minimum wage and pay rent for this three story house + a nice car and good food everyday :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Based on what LOL?

My dad is high income bracket here I live an extremely good life with alot of privelages MOST people don't have. I also live near SG I can earn in a first-world salary anytime I want :ROFLMAO:
That’s just the difference between the first world and third world.

That’s just the difference between the first world and third world.
My nation in developed areas have better living conditions than alot of "first world" countries

Safe too :p

And I can go to a first world country anytime I want with my O-Levels, I just choose not two :p🤙

My nation in developed areas have better living conditions than alot of "first world" countries
The majority of Malaysia is filth and poverty. Only certain parts that they show off come close to the first world. Don’t cope

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
And I can go to a first world country anytime I want with my O-Levels, I just choose not two
Let’s see how you survive here with your personal income

Any low class American can go to Malaysia and live like a king. Not something to brag about

The majority of Malaysia is filth and poverty
You mean the entirety of East Malaysia? Yeah LOL
Let’s see how you survive here with your personal income

Any low class American can go to Malaysia and live like a king. Not something to brag about
1) America is not an example of a first world country, use a real example.

2) Having free education, healthcare, insurance and scholarships on education doesn't mean it's bad

" Ewwww you can have a more luxurious life with lesser money and work hours? Ewwwwww " :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
America is not an example of a first world country, use a real example.
Tells me everything I need to know about your curry understanding of economics.

• +1
Tells me everything I need to know about your curry understanding of economics.
Your view :

My country rich, better

My view :

Rich doesn't mean better, many countries have smaller economies but can provide better QOL for their citizens

What is the problem ? Also don't call the curry you pubic faced fuck

• JFL
Your view :

My country rich, better

My view :

Rich doesn't mean better, many countries have smaller economies but can provide better QOL for their citizens

What is the problem ? Also don't call the curry you pubic faced fuck
The QOL in America is better than Malaysia though so your point doesn’t stand. Now come to America and let’s see you flaunt your money here.

• JFL
The QOL in America is better than Malaysia though so your point doesn’t stand. Now come to America and let’s see you flaunt your money here.
If you have a good paying job and flexible hours yes

But you don't :lul:

• JFL