Can someone explain why my canthal tilt Is very different from One Eye to the other

Asymmetry

I’m guessing it’s from uneven forces applied to the maxilla (chewing on one side)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and goo25
Because you're subhuman
 
Asymmetry

I’m guessing it’s from uneven forces applied to the maxilla (chewing on one side)
I never noticed this until like 2 months ago, could I have caused this in a small time or I Just never noticed It?
 
I never noticed this until like 2 months ago, could I have caused this in a small time or I Just never noticed It?
it develops slowly but I’m sure it can be fixed with a simple surgery
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

Similar threads

highzygos
Replies
25
Views
121
jersomes
jersomes
certainly.grey
Replies
11
Views
57
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
L
Replies
1
Views
49
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
1
Replies
4
Views
27
Gajjo
Gajjo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top