Can someone explain why this guy does so well on dating apps even with just 2 selfies relative to other chad experiments with non-NT pics?

D

Deleted member 30643

Iron
I found the pics of this guy on another thread here and ran a couple experiments with him. He does insanely well (50+ likes on bumble within 30-60 minutes) even with non-NT pics (the 2 I attached here). Relative to experiments with other chads who are arguably higher PSL with non-NT pics, that seems really good. Someone have any theories as to why? I'm guessing it might be body halo...

Attachments

• j2.png
    j2.png
    811.7 KB · Views: 0
  • j1.png
    j1.png
    822.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and FutureSlayer
I found the pics of this guy on another thread here and ran a couple experiments with him. He does insanely well (50+ likes on bumble within 30-60 minutes) even with non-NT pics (the 2 I attached here). Relative to experiments with other chads who are arguably higher PSL with non-NT pics, that seems really good. Someone have any theories as to why? I'm guessing it might be body halo...
It’s the masc look. Femoids on tinder and dating apps are usually more into these types as they have huge daddy issues etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
because he’s a irl chadlite, nigaga, I’ll pose a better question why does HE do well?

Attachments

• 69AD53EA-A339-47FD-A7CE-7439C51C0888.jpeg
    69AD53EA-A339-47FD-A7CE-7439C51C0888.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 8CC78C67-9A28-456C-A67F-79CC6D9084B8.jpeg
    8CC78C67-9A28-456C-A67F-79CC6D9084B8.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 0BECBCA5-81EC-4ED2-BF20-876B5F2D8A88.jpeg
    0BECBCA5-81EC-4ED2-BF20-876B5F2D8A88.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: grooxx and forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 29581
It’s the masc look. Femoids on tinder and dating apps are usually more into these types as they have huge daddy issues etc
But he's not even particularly masc-looking face-wise... so, is it specifically the body you mean?

Is it the trappill? jfl

• +1
  • Love it
But he's not even particularly masc-looking face-wise... so, is it specifically the body you mean?

Is it the trappill? jfl
no shot u can’t see he’s masculine ? literally American wide jaw baseball boy pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grooxx and forevermirin

Is it the trappill? jfl
Traps, neck, fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30643
high trust nct eyes. would do even better with puppy dog loyal t50s

Traps, neck, fwhr
True... I feel that fwhr is overrated tho, it's the jaw and neck specifically.

I have wide cheekbones (so high fwhr) but relatively narrow jaw, doesn't look great. Maybe it'll look better with a thick neck tho jfl I'm a neckcel atm

high trust nct eyes. would do even better with puppy dog loyal t50s
nct but I wouldn't call it high-trust... the eyes are still wide and vertically narrow. It's interesting... you might have a point. Maybe the combination of wide PFL and NCT together work well in this case? dunno

“Non-NT pics” autism