Can someone give me a workout routine to follow?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I’m too retarded to understand all the guides online for this shit, I just want a simple workout routine that will help me pack on muscle, the only equipment I have access to is a bench press, a bar for curling or deadlifting or whatever, and 2 20lb dumbbells. I don’t workout and the longest I ever had was for a couple months a year ago, I’m about 5’10, 135lbs and can currently bench 130lbs for a 1RM, and 110lbs for 3. Where should I start and what workouts should I do everyday? And for about how long?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
1x ropemaxx to failure

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’m too retarded to understand all the guides online for this shit, I just want a simple workout routine that will help me pack on muscle, the only equipment I have access to is a bench press, a bar for curling or deadlifting or whatever, and 2 20lb dumbbells. I don’t workout and the longest I ever had was for a couple months a year ago, I’m about 5’10, 135lbs and can currently bench 130lbs for a 1RM, and 110lbs for 3. Where should I start and what workouts should I do everyday? And for about how long?
Honestly have you considered kinobody's program? it's mostly bodyweight stuff to build up strength, and he has a lot of exercises and things for you to do.

I bought his program once but now I no longer need it as my dad is helping with workouts.

once you find a good workout rountine for your upper body, try incorpirating some intense cardio at least 3 days a week with rest peroids. running can especailly help define your legs and abs.

Just do whatever, you benched your body weight without training. You obviously have good genetics. That's all that matter really.

Just do whatever, you benched your body weight without training. You obviously have good genetics. That's all that matter really.
Could I do the same workout everyday? Like do 5-10 sets on the bench, then some sets of squats, curling, and go for a walk and try to run as much of it as I can? Plus some body weight stuff like pushups

Could I do the same workout everyday? Like do 5-10 sets on the bench, then some sets of squats, curling, and go for a walk and try to run as much of it as I can? Plus some body weight stuff like pushups

If you can recover from it sure.