Can someone give me a workout split for a wide shoulder to skinny waist ratio physique?

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
I’m gonna have pretty wide clavicles due to my genetics. I’m 15 so I want to maximize my physique while I’m still growing.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
If you have good core insertions too then you already won the body genetic lottery. No need to work out.

If you have good core insertions too then you already won the body genetic lottery. No need to work out.
I actually have, but they’re not prominent enough, I have somewhat of a 8 pack from doing nothing but you can only see them prominently with a. Shadow

working out in a specific way doesn't give you a specific body sadly.

just focus on pressing and rowing movements.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Zeta and redamogger
working out in a specific way doesn't give you a specific body sadly.

just focus on pressing and rowing movements.
he honestly just have to target back more than other muscle groups. arms are relatively easy to grow as most parts are small muscles like biceps and triceps

legs idk i dont train them im born blessed

I was making a corny ass face that’s why I blocked ts out, but they’re not this prominent irl. Only after I get out the pool or am under light.

Attachments

• IMG_8662.jpeg
    IMG_8662.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 0
lateral raise max, dont skimp out on rear delts and front delts and of course spam lats, gotta make your own split depends how fast you recover, dont need to complicate much shoulders can generally be hit like 3 times per week