Can someone give me drugs

frendly

frendly

👁
Please, or HGH. I’m trying to lose 40lbs in 2 months cause I have this party I’m going to and I can’t go looking bloated and ugly. Especially when they’re gonna be taking pics :feelswhy:

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
cause I have this party I’m going to and

My compassionate feelings shifted to rage and resentment when I read the word “party”.

die lifemogger die

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and frendly
Please, or HGH. I’m trying to lose 40lbs in 2 months cause I have this party I’m going to and I can’t go looking bloated and ugly. Especially when they’re gonna be taking pics :feelswhy:
I don't know of any illegal ones. But here are some of legal drugs you can take for weight loss:

1. Caffeine.
2. Fat burner supplements.
3. Tobacco.

With that being said - I would also eat in a caloric deficit of 25-35 percent as well. In 2 months you can probably lose that much.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: frendly and thecel
I don't know of any illegal ones. But here are some of legal drugs you can take for weight loss:

1. Caffeine.
2. Fat burner supplements.
3. Tobacco.

With that being said - I would also eat in a caloric deficit of 25-35 percent as well. In 2 months you can probably lose that much.
Tobacco? That isn’t legal but I’ll try to get some. Hopefully I don’t develop a tumor in my ass before the date of the party

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Not trying to be a dick but just stop eating. No one is forcing you. When I lost 30 pounds that's what I did. Don't eat

• +1
Reactions: frendly
order some robotabs from robocough.com
$20 for 100 pills
7.5 pills in the morning 7.5 pills in the afternoon will kill your appetite almost entirely
will keep you nice and fucked up as well:yes:

• Love it
I don't have drugs but good luck finding some:bluepill::feelsgood:

• JFL