someone help me figure this out. why did i descend so much in 8 months.

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 6552
IMG 7004
IMG 6938
IMG 6886

IMG 7160

hgh and ai for 8-10 months really fucked me up and ruined my face. I guess i must’ve took some dumb shit and took too high of doses or something i suspect cjc dac 1295 with hgh caused this and ruined me but i can’t go back on the past and change anything i need to move forward. Please someone help me figure out what changed and what grew on my face please. I can clearly see my nose is huge now. What surgeries do i need now? My eye area is mostly ruined and fucked so please help me.

• Woah
Reactions: 4lt.Real
IMG 6938
IMG 7160
IMG 6940
@MaestheticMaso dude it was a lot more than water retention these pics are 9 months apart. What surgeries would help me and how do I unfuck myself. @MaestheticMaso I'm 5’8.5 without face im fuvked g, I tried getting taller but it didn't even work thougjt I could since i was still 16.

Grey shirt look like u just got beat up

Man you really fucked yourself up with the hgh shit
You look assymetrical + bloated and eye area looks deformed
I'll suggest to leanmax till 10% bf first really not much you can do about it

Probably mostly water retention, try debloating

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
This is the most brutal shit i ever saw, pray that you dont land on r/insane or r/inceltears or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
View attachment 2942197View attachment 2942202View attachment 2942204View attachment 2942205

View attachment 2942214
hgh and ai for 8-10 months really fucked me up and ruined my face. I guess i must’ve took some dumb shit and took too high of doses or something i suspect cjc dac 1295 with hgh caused this and ruined me but i can’t go back on the past and change anything i need to move forward. Please someone help me figure out what changed and what grew on my face please. I can clearly see my nose is huge now. What surgeries do i need now? My eye area is mostly ruined and fucked so please help me.
ur nose grew ( in a bad way) you got fatter, you got beaten up

This is the most brutal shit i ever saw, pray that you dont land on r/insane or r/inceltears or smth
lmao why would i be on r/insane

View attachment 2942197View attachment 2942202View attachment 2942204View attachment 2942205

View attachment 2942214
Do nothing. I'm dead serious. Surgery botch risk is high. As you age you will naturally grow into your face.

View attachment 2942214
These people telling you your nose grew are retards the only thing I can tell that's different is you look a lot fatter. Your bloat is crazy and your skin lost collagen which is why it looks a shit yellow color because of the ai. The ai probably fucked you up more than HGH because your facial structure didn't change at all just your collagen.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
literally the only thing that happened is you jaw got a bit bigger any retard can notice it, just fix the bloat and you'll look better than before and nose did not get bigger probably inflamed or some shit