Can someone give me rating and some tips/ideas?

T

TimeIsFlying

Iron
I can pm my pics, looking for an honest opinion, And any helpful advice. I only want to ascend, not destroy my mental state.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
pm
This is a small forum, just post your pics

• +1
I just made this account, it seems like I don’t have the option because I’m brand new?
Yeah just post your pics or post in the ratings megathread

• +1
pm
This is a small forum, just post your pics
Okay. Been norwooding for about 5 years (strong baldness gene). I’m 22.
88881C03 AD46 4C44 9A78 47674246B33B
4F1DC485 5319 4C64 A811 C29B644226B9
877434F9 8B36 4B58 9847 E5D86D884F42
272C8253 5AB3 41B1 88F2 FF3CB5D69D32

• +1
pm me

• +1
I’m also 6 feet

• +1
ur very good looking nohomo. did u build your body natty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TimeIsFlying
ur very good looking nohomo. did u build your body natty?
Thanks man, yes I have been hitting the weights for like 6 months now, completely natural. Before that I was just running and doing calisthenics for about a year.

• +1
You're easily 8/10 facially, and have a great physique for only having done strength training for 1 and a half years total. How come you haven't ascended yet? Looking like that you could go home with 90% of women at a party.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and TimeIsFlying
You look good man, too bad about the balding but you look good without hair. Your issues definitely aren't with your looks, I'll tell you that much.

• +1
6.5/10 - Everything is pretty decent, frame is good, gymmaxxing did well for you.

Improve: Widen shoulders a bit, so you look even bigger in clothing, boost that upper chest too. Your forehead is quite wide, making your face appear a bit triangular, because it's widest at the top., it takes away a bit from your strong jawline. I don't know if there's any surgery for that, maybe, if not, try bonesmashmaxxing? I think beardmaxx a little amount for your stubble, so it appears darker than your head, and as a result will take some attention away from the fact that you're balding, and show off the beard itself and jawline.

Other than that, you're above average, maybe in the 15th percentile. You certainly got it a lot better than other guys, especially on this forum, so you don't need to worry too much. It won't take much to reach high ascension.

EDIT: Your side profile angle is probably your best picture angle for your face. That combined with your lean well built top half, makes a good picture to increase socialmaxxing and statusmaxxing if you're also socialmediamaxxing, which you should definitely do.

#nohomo by the way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Wearing a hat works well for you. Miring profile shot. I have more competition now I guess

• +1
Sorry dude, bad news. You're a Mentalcel. If you can't get girls, it's because you're autistic.
I have had sex with one girl(current gf). I go to a huge university and feel like I get overlooked by tall white dudes, so I posted here to see what others may think. I thoroughly enjoy improving my appearance, and am happy to find a forum that is dedicated to that.
6.5/10 - Everything is pretty decent, frame is good, gymmaxxing did well for you.

Improve: Widen shoulders a bit, so you look even bigger in clothing, boost that upper chest too. Your forehead is quite wide, making your face appear a bit triangular, because it's widest at the top., it takes away a bit from your strong jawline. I don't know if there's any surgery for that, maybe, if not, try bonesmashmaxxing? I think beardmaxx a little amount for your stubble, so it appears darker than your head, and as a result will take some attention away from the fact that you're balding, and show off the beard itself and jawline.

Other than that, you're above average, maybe in the 15th percentile. You certainly got it a lot better than other guys, especially on this forum, so you don't need to worry too much. It won't take much to reach high ascension.

EDIT: Your side profile angle is probably your best picture angle for your face. That combined with your lean well built top half, makes a good picture to increase socialmaxxing and statusmaxxing if you're also socialmediamaxxing, which you should definitely do.

#nohomo by the way.
Thank you for the well written response. I always thought my shoulders were pretty wide, I’ll keep working my delts though. Maybe my neck takes away from my shoulder width? Also yes, my forehead is my main area of concern so I’ll look into darkening my stubble somehow to draw attention away from it.

• +1
Incel rating are very biased. If a guy says he is incel, they will be very criticizing and say that he is subhuman. If the guy has a gf, they will only pin point his good features and say that he is "good enough" to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, x69, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
I have had sex with one girl(current gf). I go to a huge university and feel like I get overlooked by tall white dudes, so I posted here to see what others may think. I thoroughly enjoy improving my appearance, and am happy to find a forum that is dedicated to that.

That's racism for you. I recently read an Article about the increasing number of Latin men calling themselves white, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of chicks. Keep in mind that there are a lot of guys here who are in way worse shape, and it would take it badly if you complained about your appearance. Not saying you are/will, just to keep it in the back of your mind.
Incel rating are very biased. If a guy says he is incel, they will be very criticizing and say that he is subhuman. If the guy has a gf, they will only pin point his good features and say that he is "good enough" to get laid

That's really fucking accurate bro.

• +1
  • +1
Wearing a hat works well for you. Miring profile shot. I have more competition now I guess
I’m gonna post my pics soon.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
Facially 7-8 PSL which is very high. You kinda look like Tyson Beckford. Good facial harmony + low trust face, thick neck, clear skin, great eye area and facial structure. You are one of the best looking African males I've seen and without a doubt one of the best looking people to post on a looks forum. If you haven't already had 100s of one-night stands and multiple relationships I don't know what to tell you. Good luck bro, you're set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and TimeIsFlying
If you are at least 6'1 you are 9/10 IRL

If girls don't like you it's either being an aspie or straight up racism

Dunno what to recommend, go full metrosexual, better skin routine, put on extra 10 pounds of pure muscle (especially widen your frame), do something with that balding (dunno what can be done I am not balding).

Last edited:
  • +1
You are good enough to ascend and excel, lookswise.

I don't use a 10 rating, I use a three rating.

(0 - totally deformed.)
1 - ugly and there's no chance you can talk any given girl into sleeping with you
2 - you'll have to work for it but it's possible
3 - you are what incels call "chad" and girls throw themselves at you

You're in the 2 category mostly and it wouldn't surprise me if you get the odd girl who is easy for you.

• +1
If you are at least 6'1 you are 9/10 IRL

If girls don't like you it's either being an aspie or straight up racism

Dunno what to recommend, go full metrosexual, better skin routine, put on extra 10 pounds of pure muscle (especially widen your frame), do something with that balding (dunno what can be done I am not balding).
lol thanks I’ve accepted the balding (already on fin) so it’s just pretty much at a stand still. When you say “widen your frame” I guess you just mean add more muscle to my body overall? I’m told I’m pretty big in real life. (6’ 180 pounds). That body pic was on vacation and I had been eating much less and etc, making me skinny. Thanks for your reply btw.

• +1
Weird headshape but you look above average at least with th body you do

• +1
  • +1
You looks good, some hair and slays

• +1