Can someone give me the "ideal" measure of the jaw ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
-Jaw width
-Zygo width
-ideal fordward growth etc...

• +1
Reactions: thecel
-Jaw width
-Zygo width
-ideal fordward growth etc...
ideal Width of what is mentioned above is all to do with ratios and proportion. For example Ryan gosling and Sean opry have the same zygomatic width however sean seems to have a significantly broader and compact looking face due to a lower facial height. So in essence in order to seem harmonious you cant go higher than a 1.4 total facial width to height ratio(total face height divided by zygomatic width) and no lower than 88% bigonial to zygomatic width p. But if you want the average sizes of what is mentioned above then average zygomatic width is around 140 mm and bigonial is around 120 from the mouth line.
for forward growth of the jaw as long as your chin lines up with your nasion(top of nose) then your good

no lower than 88% bigonial to zygomatic width p. But if you want the average sizes of what is mentioned above then average zygomatic width is around 140 mm and bigonial is around 120 from the mouth line.
88% IF you include soft tissue. If your bizygomatic measures 145 and your bigonial measures 127 you will look like a chipmunk. Your jaw measurement must include the soft tissue in order to be accurate because there is way more muscle and tissue on the gonion than on the zygomatic arch.

mandibular width: 85 - 90% of bizygomatic width
bizygomatic width: between 13.8 - 14.2mm
ideal forward growth: See this post

all right ty guys i'll read this later

ideals are as follows

@M3R

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, bleachmaxxer69 and Descargue96