Can someone help me figure this out?

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
I was watching Youtube a couple months ago and an ad popped up before the video. Except this ad was different, I was doing something else as the ad was playing so I didn’t immediately skip it but I noticed the ad was running for a lot longer than ads usually run so I looked up to see what was going on, to my surprise this “ad” was apparently an entire movie. something Japanese or Korean I can’t remember now, very cinematic with opening credits and everything. I saw that the run time for the ad was over an hour long. I was confused and in my confusion i went to go pause the ad to double check the run time to make sure I wasn’t tripping and I accidentally skipped it.

I have never came across this advertisement ever again and can’t find any information about it on the internet. I’m also paying for YouTube premium now so I don’t even see ads anymore. Except I’m kinda sad now because the movie looked interesting and I planned on watching it and the fact that it was an ad that randomly popped up before a Call of Duty video was even more strange.

Has anyone else ever encountered this ad? If so what is it and where can I find it?

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

IMG 7664