Can someone help me loose leg muscle

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
This is the only flaw with my frame. I’m 5’11 but have a long torso and short legs(cumskin proportions) and due to genetics I have extremely muscular thighs and calves( like seriously massive). Due to this I look like a midget from far away. I’ve never trained legs a day in my life can someone help me loose the muscle?

train only your upper body to make it proportional to your legs, itll make you not look like a midget

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
IMG 4141

Proportions
IMG 4143

This is the only flaw with my frame. I’m 5’11 but have a long torso and short legs(cumskin proportions) and due to genetics I have extremely muscular thighs and calves( like seriously massive). Due to this I look like a midget from far away. I’ve never trained legs a day in my life can someone help me loose the muscle?
So you're going by "Accelerator" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
looks normal jfl you dont have the build of a lanklet accept it
People have told me I look like a midget from far way but if people on here say I don’t Ig I have to believe it

So you're going by "Accelerator" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
Bhai no way it’s you, I used to have the biggest crush on you. Please marry me😍

• JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince