Can someone help me understand why frame is less important then height ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I know Face is overall no.1 attraction right but for external factors such as your height and frame i dont understand why frame is less important then height ?

example:
AC3605C1 10E0 42EA B856 343BFEFDD267

this guy has narrow shoulders(bad frame) but is 6’ 5”: he’s a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I know Face is overall no.1 attraction right but for external factors such as your height and frame i dont understand why frame is less important then height ?
You can change your frame you can't really change your height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Bro we get it your a manlet you don't gotta keep spamming this subject stfu please

Because inceldom and retardation go hand in hand, so they think frame means “muscle mass” instead of what it actually means, the size of your bones (shoulder width especially)

Frame is more important than height, when girls say they want a tall guy what they mean is they want a wide guy, height and frame are just related most of the time. Nobody wants skeletor unless he fulfills the skinny white pretty boy druggie niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Because inceldom and retardation go hand in hand, so they think frame means “muscle mass” instead of what it actually means, the size of your bones (shoulder width especially)

Frame is more important than height, when girls say they want a tall guy what they mean is they want a wide guy, height and frame are just related most of the time. Nobody wants skeletor unless he fulfills the skinny white pretty boy druggie niche
bruh i was remembering this comment somewhere i knew frame was more important bro

• +1
Reactions: loksr
your height is ur frame

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin