Can someone help me?

I see. Then it must be swelling.

Either way if you have time, mediation is the best for lowering stress. Lowered stress improves the immune system and the body's ability to repair and improve itself, so if you take the time and focus to lower your stress then your body will take care of this issue.
Why do u think swelling? The fold looks to flat. If it would be swelling, the fold wouldn’t look so flat

Why do u think swelling? The fold looks to flat. If it would be swelling, the fold wouldn’t look so flat
Could be deep internal swelling.

It's also possible your immune system was compromised due to the high stress, your nose got stuffed up and you started breathing through your mouth. If this occurred frequently for an extended period of time the lower jaw would have started to drift down, and started remodeling itself incorrectly. There's always cell turnover in the bones so they are remodeling our entire lives, and when our health or posture suffers we become uglier, but the inverse is true when our health improves for a long period of time.

Either way the solution is just health max, mewing, and lower stress.

Here's a nice book on skin health if you're interested:

Amazon product ASIN 1455548901
It talks about a lot of different things but stress has a huge effect on the skin.

Edit:

Also one one of my ex's father died when we were dating. Her face got swelled up like yours and she got really ugly in just a few days. But she looked hot again after like a month so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Last edited:
Could be deep internal swelling.

It's also possible your immune system was compromised due to the high stress, your nose got stuffed up and you started breathing through your mouth. If this occurred frequently for an extended period of time the lower jaw would have started to drift down, and started remodeling itself incorrectly. There's always cell turnover in the bones so they are remodeling our entire lives, and when our health or posture suffers we become uglier, but the inverse is true when our health improves for a long period of time.

Either way the solution is just health max, mewing, and lower stress.

Here's a nice book on skin health if you're interested:

Amazon product ASIN 1455548901
It talks about a lot of different things but stress has a huge effect on the skin.

Edit:

Also one one of my ex's father died when we were dating. Her face got swelled up like yours and she got really ugly in just a few days. But she looked hot again after like a month so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Thanks for the help