Anyone willing to help me out?

with what

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 3105
Sure! Here you go, faggot!
3722445_1698190753934.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Looking better advice in general on orthodontic prodcedures,Ive partially read enlows but have a poor understanding of appliances
bruh idk all i know is height maxx and dht maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and Deleted member 20370
haha well i would actuall like to know your thoughts on igf1 lr3,
its a good pair with a source of hgh like a peptide or actual hgh im currently using igf1lr3 and mk677

its a good pair with a source of hgh like a peptide or actual hgh im currently using igf1lr3 and mk677
mk677 is sketchy, especially for me
could it be used independantly?

what do u wanna know
Well I wanted it to be more personal but this works I guess, im probably missing a few things but this is really it

1.I have a very slight overbite, do you suggest going through with elastics

2. I have a pretty mild tongue tie, mewing has and is doing something for me , do you think a frenectomy would be something that would help me

3.I know your thoughts on facpulling, my maxillary suture hasnt fused does this change things?
if it does how might I prevent the overbite caused

4.Is mse a reasonable option for someone with a about average pallate

5.Sprinting does seem to help me, I do it on the highest speed then sprint as fast as possible at a high incline ( to make the load on knees easier) do you think think could damage my growth plates?

6.Tongue is weaker on one side, done most exersises I can find on the internet but still havent found completly satisfactory improval

was also looking for a rating, dont know who I can trust

lil hungrier and more hgh. worth it to me
Negative effects, Ive seen cancer
but it looks more like if you have cancer it will increase the rate of spreading

Can't judge without cephalometric but uh if it's significant probably not. What's the treatment? Just elastics? There can be some retraction with that... (the one instance where mewers can be right lol)

Sure, mewing can do something, but it is not some slow remodeling of your facial bones as it is usually implied to be - that is not possible. What it can do is instantaneously raise your hyoid, clench your masseters, and tighten your skin. Which takes about 3 seconds.
If your oral volume is small - narrowish palate, kinda recessed -, giving your tongue more mobility when you don't truly need it will likely just do harm.
It can make sense to do it after getting surgery though

Doesn't change things at all

No

This got pretty retarded so I won't be answering anymore tbhngl
Answer the treadmill question and ill leave you be :rage:

If your are under 18 don’t do anything except for maximizing height/growth. Don’t bother with orthodontics if you are a teen.

prolly not. just run your heart away bro stop worrying about it
mirin , one of the best feelings tbh running till your hearts beating out of your chest

Negative effects, Ive seen cancer
but it looks more like if you have cancer it will increase the rate of spreading
dont care i want to be talleer