Can someone link specific beta carotene supplements?

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
I have beta carotene capsules but not sure if they actually changed my skin tone. I don't know if it works. (100,000 IU per day for around 2 weeks now)

Maybe the product I use is just not a very good one though, so I want to ask for some advice here: Can someone link me to a specific beta carotene supplement which you guys use?

I have beta carotene capsules but not sure if they actually changed my skin tone. I don't know if it works. (100,000 IU per day for around 2 weeks now)

Maybe the product I use is just not a very good one though, so I want to ask for some advice here: Can someone link me to a specific beta carotene supplement which you guys use?
They work. It takes time though. I've been using it for about a month and just started to see myself becoming orange.

I also reccomend taking lycopene as well.

20220125 192840
20220216 201136

I reccomended taking pics every month in lighting that is as consistent as possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Danish_Retard
They work. It takes time though. I've been using it for about a month and just started to see myself becoming orange.

I also reccomend taking lycopene as well.

View attachment 1546913View attachment 1546914

I reccomended taking pics every month in lighting that is as consistent as possible
I have been taking 100,000 IU for around 2 weeks now. How much did you take?

It works. You just need to fill out all the ß-carotene that your body will process before the excess starts drifting in your body and changing your colouring. I personally only saw a change after about 1-1,5 months of use.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Cidre enjoyer

It works. You just need to fill out all the ß-carotene that your body will process before the excess starts drifting in your body and changing your colouring. I personally only saw a change after about 1-1,5 months of use.
What dosage were you taking? 25,000 IU a day or more?