Can someone looksmaxx my face into someting less subhuman i've been looksmaxxing for a month now and i would like to know how far i can go.

D

Deleted member 60932

Iron
IMG 0890

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No way you've been looksmaxxing for a month and haven't plucked your eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones and Gaygymmaxx
Morph

softmaxxed + minoxidil to make eyebrows lower set(unrealistic, maybe will need surgery), + stroma/contacts

brows density and shape is good, just need to pluck them especially in the middle, hair is good, use lip balm. And I wouldn't be rocking any facial hair until you're sure you can grow one properly, for now I think shaved look is better. Get lean and in shape if you're not already. Cheekbones are good too.

long term, if you're willing to do hardmaxxing, a rhinoplasty, canthoplasty and potentially jaw fillers or implants. You don't seem recessed but your jaw is definitely not wide enough.

View attachment 2715715

softmaxxed + minoxidil to make eyebrows lower set(unrealistic, maybe will need surgery), + stroma/contacts
These contacts would look weird af on him. For his ethnicity I'd go for hazel/greenish ones.

brows density and shape is good, just need to pluck them especially in the middle, hair is good, use lip balm. And I wouldn't be rocking any facial hair until you're sure you can grow one properly, for now I think shaved look is better. Get lean and in shape if you're not already. Cheekbones are good too.

long term, if you're willing to do hardmaxxing, a rhinoplasty, canthoplasty and potentially jaw fillers or implants. You don't seem recessed but your jaw is definitely not wide enough.

These contacts would look weird af on him. For his ethnicity I'd go for hazel/greenish ones.
tysm

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
yep this faggot didn't even give rep to my morph of him

My end rating is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, One Rep Max and Tenshi
CCW lefort + rhinoplasty and obo can save you