Can someone make a chadfish and blackpill redditors?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
IMG 0486
IMG 0493
IMG 0507
This personality cope needs to end. These girls will swipe left on 99% of men and ghost for the slightest inconvenience. If they match with a chad, they will still reply to entertain even after getting roasted. This redditor moral fag cope needs to end. Women don’t give a shit about personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, TheMaxxer333 and 3 others
@Meraki @GuyFromSingapore @Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and GuyFromSingapore
@WishIwasChico already did

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and Jamaldickjavontus
We honestly need to start a movement to destroy these redditors copes. They are sending all these cute quirky pickup lines, getting 1 word answers, only to get roasted in a female groupchat. A chad can literally roast em and get more replies back jfl
brutal i got added to a female roast gc before

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
Hello subsigma we haven’t interacted in a while how are you?

• Love it
Tell full story. I just got doxxed on interpals jfl
it was in middle school and i liked this girl who was a cheerleader so i gmailed her and later dmed her and we started talking idk what went wrong but it didnt workout maybe cause i was cringy middle schooler but i later tryed to hit on her friends and then they added me to a gc a year later after going to the gym and growing two of them approached me and asked if i still remember them and wanted to talk to me

been done countless times, there was even a subreddit for it that got banned

Disgusting. Hope y'all never find a partner, you don't deserve one.

Hello subsigma we haven’t interacted in a while how are you?
Im in a small shithole town rn, but im gonna be in EE next month. Hopefully I get a slavic ginger stacey

Im in a small shithole town rn, but im gonna be in EE next month. Hopefully I get a slavic ginger stacey
Mirin the ascension

• Love it
This personality cope needs to end
You cannot stop a coper from coping. It is impossible. Coping is a human instinct among the instincts of breathing, eating, sleeping, and fucking.

There are so many Chadfishes documented you are unaware of. You can read them. Or if you can be around young women, they will deliver stronger blackpill experiences straight to you.

You may even make a Chadfish today if you are skilled enough to bypass the strengthening measures against Chadfishes.