Can someone make Megan Fox brown eyed in this gif?

D

Deleted member 18544

megan-fox.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Stacy to Becky in less touches possible

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, exo and Deleted member 18544
Stacy to Becky in less touches possible
Cope she would fog with brown eyes.

Also notice how half of Megan Fox's appeal comes from her high contrast (nearly black hair) and tan skin. She would look like shit with blonde hair.
megan-fox-ca%C3%A7a-50.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others

Also notice how half of Megan Fox's appeal comes from her high contrast (nearly black hair) and tan skin. She would look like shit with blonde hair.
No male ever expressed preference for Brown eyes
Females can like Brown or Blue but males Always like Blue eyes
They Just make you cum harder

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22124 and 2 others
No male ever expressed preference for Brown eyes
Females can like Brown or Blue but males Always like Blue eyes
They Just make you cum harder
Baseless cope statement. Even the study you sent to try to disprove my point said that blue eyes look better on males than on females, but you thought it said the opposite...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exo and the BULL
Baseless cope statement. Even the study you sent to try to disprove my point said that blue eyes look better on males than on females, but you thought it said the opposite...
It was Just another study

It was Just another study
This study points towards blue eyes being a male dimorphic trait because Polish males are significantly more blue-eyed and less brown-eyed than Polish females eventhough the study adjusted for genotype.
image4-png.2126070

image5-png.2126071

+ all the other studies that you chose to ignore in this thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: exo
stfu you broken record sounding ass and suck my BBC

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zeruel and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime and exo
This study points towards blue eyes being a male dimorphic trait because Polish males are significantly more blue-eyed and less brown-eyed than Polish females eventhough the study adjusted for genotype.
image4-png.2126070

image5-png.2126071

+ all the other studies that you chose to ignore in this thread

That's because nature Is cruel. Majority of ppl are subhumans too, It Just happens

That's because nature Is cruel. Majority of ppl are subhumans too, It Just happens
Blue eyes are found in males at significantly higher rates than they're found in females, even in the study that adjusted for genotype; this points towards blue eyes being a male dimorphic trait. Brown eyes and green eyes on the other hand, are found at higher rates in females.

• Ugh..
Blue eyes are found in males at significantly higher rates than they're found in females, even in the study that adjusted for genotype; this points towards blue eyes being a male dimorphic trait. Brown eyes and green eyes on the other hand, are found at higher rates in females.
@the BULL There's no point talking about this with you though because you have brown eyes so you'll never accept this fact.

• Ugh..
post surgery fox is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
Bro Wide jaw Is a masc trait but more females have It lol

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
cope. wide jaw is feminine and neotenous. babies have wide jaws.
females have it more = literal proof that its feminine. just lol at thinking its masc to have a female-common trait

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BongMog and the BULL
cope. wide jaw is feminine and neotenous. babies have wide jaws.
females have it more = literal proof that its feminine. just lol at thinking its masc to have a female-common trait
So round jaw Is Better on men?? JFL.

So round jaw Is Better on men?? JFL.
wtf???
wide jaws are more round than narrow jaws.

What do you think is closer to a circle? a narrow jaw is by definition less "round" than a wide jaw

if youre talking about form, thats different and has nothing to do with shape.

sharp gonions and chin != narrow or wide jaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
wtf???
wide jaws are more round than narrow jaws.

What do you think is closer to a circle? a narrow jaw is by definition less "round" than a wide jaw

if youre talking about form, thats different and has nothing to do with shape.

sharp gonions and chin != narrow or wide jaw
wide is associated with square, if jaw is too narrow it won't create a square look. brad pitt's jaw is masc.

wide is associated with square, if jaw is too narrow it won't create a square look. brad pitt's jaw is masc.
and do you actually believe a square is less round than a rectangle or triangle?

which one of these is closer to a circle a.k.a. rounder

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
second jaw shape look like shit on males. narrow with high gonions
i thought rounder jaws were worse?

i have to disagree with you. the 2nd jaw looks better on males. most male models have it (opry, maher, gandy, chico, etc.)

@the BULL i noticed you have a narrow jawed chad in your avi

wide Jaw isn't masc, an angular jaw is. women just have more brachycephalic skulls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544, Deleted member 13787 and BongMog
wide Jaw isn't masc, an angular jaw is. women just have more brachycephalic skulls
over for depp according to @cloUder. wide jaw, brown eyes. subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and the BULL
BUMP
@Xangsane can you do it?

Bull is a granny loving faggot
Agecuck ofcourse he likes blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
@Ellipsis Why the JFL react? This is a serious thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
@Ellipsis Why the JFL react? This is a serious thread.
hmm ion know tbh

ig i was just wielding my 1st amendment rights in vain on this one

• JFL

Most plastic fraudster ever: I want to curb stomp this whore's face into a bloody pulp, fucking hate her frauded guts.

• JFL
Blue eyes are subhuman on women. Dravidian women with poop eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
You piece of #^%%%#! Go look at the picture from a distance. Eye color will seem brown.
IMO they don't look blue or brown from afar. More of a muted grey.

Jfl narrow jaw isn't masc. What you mean is tall chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
IMO they don't look blue or brown from afar. More of a muted grey.
I have terrible eye sight, perhaps that is why it can look brown for me from afar.

• So Sad
I have terrible eye sight, perhaps that is why it can look brown for me from afar.
If it helps, I have moderate colorblindedness.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
If it helps, I have moderate colorblindedness.
How does that help? You are telling me a person who’s colorblind still sees better than me. How awful of you. You are not cut out to be a therapist! Every patient would walk out of the room more depressed and you’d feel good about yourself, being totally unaware that you actually made them feel worse. Actually, this makes for a good dark comedy television show. 🤣

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 25938
How does that help? You are telling me a person who’s colorblind still sees better than me. How awful of you. You are not cut out to be a therapist! Every patient would walk out of the room more depressed and you’d feel good about yourself, being totally unaware that you actually made them feel worse. Actually, this makes for a good dark comedy television show. 🤣
... and this is why I think I have autism. Brutal for my lack of emotional perception of others (even though ik you're at least half-joking).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Michael Myers
... and this is why I think I have autism. Brutal for my lack of emotional perception of others (even though ik you're at least half-joking).
Yes I was joking. Completely actually. 😛

• Love it