Can someone measure my mouth to nose ratio?

D

Deleted member 18810

Platinum
IMG 20220520 154548

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 6 others
@volcelfatcel

Hahahhhahahahhahajhajjahhahhhahha

This faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15338, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Your mouth is narrow

Giga ethnic trait

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15827 and bogii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, buflek, alriodai and 5 others
Your mouth is narrow

Giga ethnic trait
basically curries, arabs, all ethnics have narrow mouths besides like blacks at most but mouth still looks narrow because huge ass wide noses

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, jabaduk, Offensive Bias and 4 others
basically curries, arabs, all ethnics have narrow mouths besides like blacks at most but mouth still looks narrow because huge ass wide noses
Legit jfl my nose and mouth are the same width :feelswhy::feelswhy:

But it looks less bad with a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and volcelfatcel
Legit jfl my nose and mouth are the same width :feelswhy::feelswhy:

But it looks less bad with a beard
i have the narrowish mouth as well because my nose is wideish but the rest of my features compensate for it

o'pry has it as well

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
@ArvidGustavsson

are big ass lips an african trait?

It isn't that narrow to be honest, just on the narrower side. 1.4 ratio is acceptable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18810 and Moggedbyevery1
Screenshot 2022 05 20 16 03 41 32 e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc

It isn't that narrow to be honest, just on the narrower side. 1.4 ratio is acceptable
your issue isnt even narrow its the piss tier coloring and lack of fullness they look like a grandmas no offense.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it is narrow.
Sure, agreed. But 1.4 is borderline acceptable I feel, just wanted to confirm with people here that I am measuring correctly or not.

• +1
Ea
your issue isnt even narrow its the piss tier coloring and lack of fullness they look like a grandmas no offense.
Sily fixed with hylaruonic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
I agree with my lips being thin but my colouring isn't yellow, testified by many here

• +1
I agree with my lips being thin but my colouring isn't yellow, testified by many here
They look dark around the corners, should be a subtle pinkish

Try scrubbing them

• +1
With what? Would appreciate suggestion👍🏻
I normally just brush my lips after my teeth to remove dead skin, seems to help a bit

• +1
your lips are thin and your lips are brown literally
your undertones are yellow as well. but i dont wanna make this a 4page thread discussing undertones with @AcneScars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and johncruz12345
your lips are thin and your lips are brown literally
your undertones are yellow as well. but i dont wanna make this a 4page thread discussing undertones with @AcneScars
This is the thousandth time I'll be showing this picture -
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

And even this -
Screenshot 20211209 110714

In what world are these yellow undertones?
They are sun burnt red undertones like Nordics but aren't yellow/grey like Chinese and Indians.
Even this picture -
Screenshot 2022 05 20 16 37 52 96 0f3f9112d9c137209fae2a3d1032a6b9

Pink colour is literally detected.
These are Jackie Chan's undertones -
IMG 20220520 164142

You see the stark difference??!!
If not, then I can help you

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 15827
This is the thousandth time I'll be showing this picture -
View attachment 1688853
And even this -
View attachment 1688858
In what world are these yellow undertones?
They are sun burnt red undertones like Nordics but aren't yellow/grey like Chinese and Indians.
Even this picture -
View attachment 1688865
Pink colour is literally detected.
These are Jackie Chan's undertones -
View attachment 1688868
You see the stark difference??!!
If not, then I can help you
These undertones are beyond common in north indians
you literally look like a gracile indid but continue, I legit cant be botherd writing more about your fucking undertones

What's your lay status? Are you a virgin still?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, mogstar, n0rthface and 1 other person
These undertones are beyond common in north indians
you literally look like a gracile indid but continue, I legit cant be botherd writing more about your fucking undertones

These undertones aren't common in North Indians at all.
Quick Google search at what North Indians look like -
IMG 20220520 165110

I literally coloured picked lightest girls in the first 6 images consisting of hundreds and thousands of people and they have yellow/grey/slightly green undertones.
You are genuinely dumb if you think pink/red undertones like mine are common in North India.

aah is @2000 Devansh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and volcelfatcel
"VOLCELFATCEL" IS JUDGING ME BASED ON MY VIRGINITY, WOW!!

OKAY "ARAB PASSING MOGGER", HOW MANY 15-17 YEAR OLD GIRLS APPROACH YOU OR HAVE APPROACHED YOU CAUSE OF YOUR "MUH HUNTER EYES"?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, bogii and volcelfatcel
These undertones aren't common in North Indians at all.
Quick Google search at what North Indians look like -
View attachment 1688875
I literally coloured picked lightest girls in the first 6 images consisting of hundreds and thousands of people and they have yellow/grey/slightly green undertones.
You are genuinely dumb if you think pink/red undertones like mine are common in North India.
Ok bro

have u slayed in india at 6'5? whats ur lay count

• JFL
"VOLCELFATCEL" IS JUDGING ME BASED ON MY VIRGINITY, WOW!!
whats the issue with that, youre not even competing with white guys like me jfl, ur 6'5 in india u must get something especially with your claims of being white passing? being tall and white is all u need for asia

• JFL
whats the issue with that, youre not even competing with white guys like me jfl, ur 6'5 in india u must get something especially with your claims of being white passing? being tall and white is all u need for asia
Once again I repeat, I am as much a "volcel" as you claim to be. I don't want to be narcissistic but if you really want some proof, I had recently participated in a dance show and there was this young guy who advised me to model and there guys who wanted a picture with me. Believe it or not, is your call, by the by, it was a group performance we stood 3rd out of all participants.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15827
Once again I repeat, I am as much a "volcel" as you claim to be. I don't want to be narcissistic but if you really want some proof, I had recently participated in a dance show and there was this young guy who advised me to model and there guys who wanted a picture with me. Believe it or not, is your call, by the by, it was a group performance we stood 3rd out of all participants.
bhai, are you actually KHHV at 6'5?

• Ugh..
Only thing that matters is your experience with women

Compliments from guys means nothing

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Lygodactylus
Only thing that matters is your experience with women

Compliments from guys means nothing
Those were women who wanted to take a picture with me, some of them were 8-13 year old boys too, it's just that bragging isn't cool, but this forum demands just that so I had to tell. It's up to you if you want to believe it. That's why it came as a shock to me when people here started calling me subhuman when most in real life have good things to say about me.

• +1
Hot girl
Gonna Google what ergonomical means
Ergonomics = the area of science related to designing an appropriate place/equipments for work, by maximizing productivity and reducing fatigue

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Ergonomics = the area of science related to designing an appropriate place/equipments for work, by maximizing productivity and reducing fatigue
My penis is ergonomically designed for anorexic JBs
@Octillionaire3

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
It's a personal preference, not that I was not getting any appreciation from the opposite gender.
why did you decline the opportunities tho?

• +1
Those were women who wanted to take a picture with me, some of them were 8-13 year old boys too, it's just that bragging isn't cool, but this forum demands just that so I had to tell. It's up to you if you want to believe it. That's why it came as a shock to me when people here started calling me subhuman when most in real life have good things to say about me.
Lol just cuz some curries in your country good looking doesnt mean anything.

Curries praise anyone that doesnt have shit skin colouring.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Lol just cuz some curries in your country good looking doesnt mean anything.

Curries praise anyone that doesnt have shit skin colouring.
India has many pale people, not everyone gets praised.

@2000

Tell you what let's forget everything that happened a few months ago, why don't you tell me your experiences with women, have you ever been compllimented for your height irl?

• +1