Can someone measure my mouth to nose ratio?

your mouth width looks fine

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Those were women who wanted to take a picture with me, some of them were 8-13 year old boys too
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

@2000

Tell you what let's forget everything that happened a few months ago, why don't you tell me your experiences with women, have you ever been compllimented for your height irl?
Good that you want to start things afresh, appreciate it👍
To be quite honest, my experiences with women in my teen years weren't so good, I was met with rejection for the most part, but enter late teens, and everything changed and I regularly get complimented for my height, complexion etc.(trying hard to not sound braggy). Being 100 percent honest, I have been compared once with Tom Cruise(she was an older girl who complimented me), once recently I was compared with Zac Efron(again some older girl), Once I was compared by my college seniors(guys) with Tom Holland and they were complimenting me, but the most common comparison by both the genders of varying age groups was with 'Hrithik Roshan', a lot of people have mostly compared me with Roshan, they just say that "everything else like him except for the physique, which you have to build"(not kidding or exaggerating).
Forum Chad and Bomer lookalike @Gestapo too told I look like a mix of Hrithik Roshan and Tom Cruise and rated me 5.5/8 PSL -
IMG 20220521 190143
IMG 20220521 190347

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Introvertednarc, Gestapo and 3 others
your mouth width looks fine
Thanks man for the positive reply. It's rarity from you, but anyways thanks.👍
I am self-aware and won't be in delusion or denial that my lips are both, on the narrow and the thinner side, but yeah, I kind of know that they are borderline acceptable.

Would you suggest a mouth widener for me or is it fine being slightly on the narrow side?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Thanks man for the positive reply. It's rarity from you, but anyways thanks.👍
I am self-aware and won't be in delusion or denial that my lips are both, on the narrow and the thinner side, but yeah, I kind of know that they are borderline acceptable.

Would you suggest a mouth widener for me or is it fine being slightly on the narrow side?
If you have the possibility to widen them more then go for it, it would benefit you

• +1
This is the thousandth time I'll be showing this picture -
View attachment 1688853
And even this -
View attachment 1688858
In what world are these yellow undertones?
They are sun burnt red undertones like Nordics but aren't yellow/grey like Chinese and Indians.
Even this picture -
View attachment 1688865
Pink colour is literally detected.
These are Jackie Chan's undertones -
View attachment 1688868
You see the stark difference??!!
If not, then I can help you
:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
@WannabeJock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, n0rthface, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Ratios are meaningless, if it looks small it is small
You are obviously trying to find ways to insult him, stop involving your feelings when judging. Objectively its not unless you can prove it with measurements

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 15338
You are obviously trying to find ways to insult him, stop involving your feelings when judging. Objectively its not unless you can prove it with measurements
It’s a scumbag trait from @WannabeJock

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15338 and StrangerDanger
It’s a scumbag trait from @WannabeJock
god I cant with these annoying unscrupulous gaslighters theyre the burden of this site they need to be put down asap. objectivity is the fundamental principle of the blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14160

I just compare to gandy when in doubt. I think the main issue for bad mouth area is proper shape and fullness of vermillion, cupid bow etc.

• +1
View attachment 1691191
I just compare to gandy when in doubt. I think the main issue for bad mouth area is proper shape and fullness of vermillion, cupid bow etc.
Cheers for your addition of further evidence proving @WannabeJock's atrocious take erroneous. As a reference Gandy's nose to mouth ratio is in fact literally measured lower confirming that @2000 has a superb mouth width set side by side. The objective data speaks for itself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, n0rthface, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Good that you want to start things afresh, appreciate it👍
To be quite honest, my experiences with women in my teen years weren't so good, I was met with rejection for the most part, but enter late teens, and everything changed and I regularly get complimented for my height, complexion etc.(trying hard to not sound braggy). Being 100 percent honest, I have been compared once with Tom Cruise(she was an older girl who complimented me), once recently I was compared with Zac Efron(again some older girl), Once I was compared by my college seniors(guys) with Tom Holland and they were complimenting me, but the most common comparison by both the genders of varying age groups was with 'Hrithik Roshan', a lot of people have mostly compared me with Roshan, they just say that "everything else like him except for the physique, which you have to build"(not kidding or exaggerating).
Forum Chad and Bomer lookalike @Gestapo too told I look like a mix of Hrithik Roshan and Tom Cruise and rated me 5.5/8 PSL -
View attachment 1691072View attachment 1691073
Have you had girlfriends in the past/present? What’s your body count?

Cheers for your addition of further evidence proving @WannabeJock's atrocious take erroneous. As a reference Gandy's nose to mouth ratio is in fact literally measured lower confirming that @2000 has a superb mouth width set side by side. The objective data speaks for itself
View attachment 1691201View attachment 1691202
It could also be because he might've not measured it all the way to the edges like I did and mine was from the front angle while Gandy's head is turned towards a side.

• +1
Have you had girlfriends in the past/present? What’s your body count?
0 body count but I don't just take opportunities, I am a voluntary celibate.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
It could also be because he might've not measured it all the way to the edges like I did and mine was from the front angle while Gandy's head is turned towards a side.
Further this inquiry @ForeverRecession. Is the provided measurement of his nose to width ratio measured accurately or not? Clarification ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
Gandy's mouth to nose ratio also is lesser than 1.5.
View attachment 1691201View attachment 1691202

Shoot whatever retard came up with this useless ratio :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: (also jfl at chico's ratio:feelsmega:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Biiyo03, Deleted member 18810 and 1 other person
  • +1
I am a voluntary celibate.
Tell me i am a truecel without actually telling me i am a truecel

@gamma @germanlooks @vanilla @chaddyboi66 @justinzayn @Salludon

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, chaddyboi66, Salludon and 3 others
Interesting. I agree with you, it appears to be pretty useless - maybe a better ratio would be to measure the mouth width relative to the bizygomatic or bigonial width as it would reveal its size to the overall width of the face and not just the nose.
You're right, there is a ratio for that too, your mouth should be 40 percent of your bigonial width

• +1
Interesting. I agree with you, it appears to be pretty useless - maybe a better ratio would be to measure the mouth width relative to the bizygomatic or bigonial width as it would reveal its size to the overall width of the face and not just the nose.
Only chin/philtrum,facial thirds, Es ratio, and mf ratio are pertinent for “harmony.”

The rest can actually be quite sporadic amongst gl people from what I’ve seen such as zygo to bigonial ratio

• +1
Can you measure mine correctly? And to honest all of their mouths look fine and proportionate, as ratios as low 1.3 too are good enough especially on men. It gets too low when the ratio is this much, like on this Indian actress -
View attachment 1691239View attachment 1691238
By the way are you dev? Your posting style reminds me of him

• +1
Get lean. You are bloated. I saw old pics of you. Your mouth looks fine when you are thin.

You also need therapy. You have severe reverse BDD.
What's BDD?

Can you measure mine correctly? And to honest all of their mouths look fine and proportionate, as ratios as low 1.3 too are good enough especially on men. It gets too low when the ratio is this much, like on this Indian actress -
View attachment 1691239View attachment 1691238
Cute actress. What's her name?
By the way do you reckon this North Indian actress Tara Sutaria, star of the new Heropanti 2 movie could pass in Southern Europe (Iberia, Italy and Greece specifically)?