Can someone mog battle and destroy me

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I want someone to destroy my ego -analyse my face it’s ratios harmony and destroy me like drago destroyed apollo. But I want it to be like volcelfatcel vs Ravi not some cringy midget teenager who keeps spamming 4 year old pics taken on a Nokia as an argument. I want it to be like mark antony vs Caesaro full of rhetoric and flair. Any takers? I want to be punished and given a reality check and shown my place like the Dalit I am

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Just look at pics of Ramirez and u will see how inferior u are. I do it then go to sleep for many hours knowing I can never be the unmoggable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
already did

Just look at pics of Ramirez and u will see how inferior u are. I do it then go to sleep for many hours knowing I can never be the unmoggable
If I ever on the verge of roping but scared I’d simply compare Ramirez photo to mine and pull the trigger

• +1
Reactions: Account
already did
Ur not volcelfatcel ur incel midgetcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I want to be punished and given a reality check and shown my place like the Dalit I am
u having some depressing thoughts and want to add to your pity?

or u want to get a good analysis so you know exactly what ur failos are so u can improve?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
Battle me, no balls curry shitstain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
u having some depressing thoughts and want to add to your pity?

or u want to get a good analysis so you know exactly what ur failos are so u can improve?
Latter I have a hunch Ik what those failos are but I’ve never had someone list it @Korea might have done it but he’s not active now. Know any good raters?

What’s the point even a cockroach would win against me. I’m Ravi’s lost legacy
How do you feel knowing even St Tarucel mogs you in appearance and NTness

• JFL
  • JFL