Can someone morph me into chang and what surgeries do i need to ascend photos below

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
i think i need rhinoplasty and a jaw surgery if im right and i thinkmy nose and jaw is a big failo tell me if im wrong or right

• +1
Reactions: reputation
you dont need rhino

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361 and Prince88
View attachment 1648040View attachment 1648041i think i need rhinoplasty and a jaw surgery if im right and i thinkmy nose and jaw is a big failo tell me if im wrong or right
You need:
1) Chin enlargement
2) hairline contouring
3) Rhino

For chin, you literally lack all 3 dimensions: projection, height, and width.

For hairline, yours seem to be rounded. This makes your head look like an egg.

For nose, nose width should be 0.625 of your mouth width.

I would start with your hair, cause maybe you can do away with softmaxxing there.

Then, I would try fillers for the chin.

Lastly, you would have go to a surgeon for rhino.

Then, see what you need to do next, these are your main deficiencies IMO.

PS. Great cheekbones btw! And jawline is also good! (y)
PPS. Also, your eyes seem to be a little bit too wide. So, maybe becoming Chang is unattainable... cause no solutions for the eye ratios... Measure the ratios yourself (y)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 18804 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
is that a tattoo on your cheek or acne scars?

why not take care of yourself before you take a pic. like shave and wash that shit off your cheek. maybe get a haircut

cant thats a birthmark and yeh i didnt wash my face after working so yeah
why not take care of yourself before you take a pic. like shave and wash that shit off your cheek. maybe get a haircut

View attachment 1648040View attachment 1648041i think i need rhinoplasty and a jaw surgery if im right and i thinkmy nose and jaw is a big failo tell me if im wrong or right
1. get denser eyebrows by either using minoxidil (has side effects so researc it) or get eyebrow transplant
2. get tiktok hairstyle like i told you nefore, so basically grow out your hair to medium length
3. maybe genio to get more chin height but that can mess up your head to body ratio
4. maybe use betacarotene or soething like that to get a more tanned-ish complexion combined with eye color contacts to look more exotic

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
You need:
1) Chin enlargement
2) hairline contouring
3) Rhino

I would start with your hair, cause maybe you can do away with softmaxxing there.

PPS. Also, your eyes seem to be a little bit too wide. So, maybe becoming Chang is unattainable... cause no solutions for the eye ratios... Measure the ratios yourself (y)
his nose probably does not failo him that much IRL. These pics are close up so there is distortion making it looks worse.

A slight genio/chin implant makes sense in his situation.

But this dude just has a bland normie face so he will never be a chang with surgery.

i
oh rlly because it looks sort of that pokemon animal the one who is a leaf

his nose probably does not failo him that much IRL. These pics are close up so there is distortion making it looks worse.

But this dude just has a bland normie face so he will never be a chang with surgery.
Brutal i have no effect on women

1. get denser eyebrows by either using minoxidil (has side effects so researc it) or get eyebrow transplant
2. get tiktok hairstyle like i told you nefore, so basically grow out your hair to medium length
3. maybe genio to get more chin height but that can mess up your head to body ratio
4. maybe use betacarotene or soething like that to get a more tanned-ish complexion combined with eye color contacts to look more exotic
He should probably softmax, yeah.

• +1

I disagree.

His nose is a big failo. Well, it is definitely enough failo not to be Chang.

Also, I would never recommend aiming for implants initally. He needs to try fillers, since they are more precise than implants. He needs to check out how he likes his new chin, and then go for implants. But Imo, his deficiency is not big enough to justify implants. Redoing the chin once year is not that big of a deal.

Im turning 16 this year btw is their hope till im 20 to potentially get to HTN face
I disagree.

His nose is a big failo. Well, it is definitely enough failo not to be Chang.

Also, I would never recommend aiming for implants initally. He needs to try fillers, since they are more precise than implants. He needs to check out how he likes his new chin, and then go for implants. But Imo, his deficiency is not big enough to justify implants. Redoing the chin once year is not that big of a deal.
'

Ok, OP, sorry to inform you. But your eyes brutally preclude you from being Chang.

Your ES ratio is 0.51, your ICD to IPD ratio is 0.58, which says your eyes are too far apart.

In short, your eyes fucked you, sorry mate :feelsbadman:

So, you can have a Chang profile:
Changf

with rhino + chin + hairline lowering/squaring + upper lip filler, and also some undereye filler to give you and illusion of slightly better forward growth.

But the best anteface... is lacking...
Changan

Your eyes are unfixable. Except in photoshop.

As another poster said, you should carefully softmax/transplant your eyebrows. You need to make them longer, to create an illusion of shorter eye-distance. Rhino + chin of course. I do not know how to do playing with lights in Gimp, so could not modify your chin projection in anteface, but your chin will look WAY better with forward projection (better than what i did in the photo, I only added width + height).

In short, chin fillers, some gonial angle filler, hairline (you need it squared somehow), and longer brows, both laterally and medially. It will make you way better-looking.

However, this will still not make you Chang due to ratios of eyes.

Brutal eyepill for you. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
Ok, OP, sorry to inform you. But your eyes brutally preclude you from being Chang.

Your ES ratio is 0.51, your ICD to IPD ratio is 0.58, which says your eyes are too far apart.

View attachment 1648162
with rhino + chin + hairline lowering/squaring, and also some undereye filler to give you and illusion of slightly better forward growth.

View attachment 1648163

As another poster said, you should carefully softmax/transplant your eyebrows. You need to make them longer, to create an illusion of shorter eye-distance. Rhino + chin of course. I do not know how to do playing with lights in Gimp, so could not modify your chin projection in anteface, but your chin will look WAY better with forward projection.

In short, chin fillers, some gonial angle filler, hairline (you need it squared somehow), and longer brows, both laterally and medially. It will make you way better-looking.

Even if his ES ratio was ideal, he would not become a chang.

d

View attachment 1648162
with rhino + chin + hairline lowering/squaring + upper lip filler, and also some undereye filler to give you and illusion of slightly better forward growth.

View attachment 1648163

As another poster said, you should carefully softmax/transplant your eyebrows. You need to make them longer, to create an illusion of shorter eye-distance. Rhino + chin of course. I do not know how to do playing with lights in Gimp, so could not modify your chin projection in anteface, but your chin will look WAY better with forward projection.

damn...:feelswah:

Even if his ES ratio was ideal, he would not become a chang.
I disagree, he would.

The shape of his skull, and other ratios besides eyes, are suitable for Chang-ification :feelsokman:

Of course, that would require not one surgical manipulation. But he has a good base actually. :bigbrain:

Except for eyes, so his base does not matter anymore :feelsmega::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I disagree, he would.

The shape of his skull, and other ratios besides eyes, are suitable for Chang-ification :feelsokman:

Of course, that would require not one surgical manipulation. But he has a good base actually. :bigbrain:

Except for eyes, so his base does not matter anymore :feelsmega::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
A good base would be like a dude with a good pheno and harmony, chad tier bone structure, eye area etc. but with a badly recessed jaw.

This dude just has a bland normie face with a bad phenotype. Surgery is good for fixing flaws not making average features above average.

You need:
1) Chin enlargement
2) hairline contouring
3) Rhino

You seem to be very knowledgeable about this subject. Can you rate me as well? Can I become chang?

I disagree, he would.

Can I become normie or chang tier?

Attachments

• 8021E0CB-A592-48B2-B4A2-91BB6DB70588.jpeg
    8021E0CB-A592-48B2-B4A2-91BB6DB70588.jpeg
    695.9 KB · Views: 0
  • E382104E-4CBF-4E27-8E8C-87F74410D66E.jpeg
    E382104E-4CBF-4E27-8E8C-87F74410D66E.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0C636A8E-4BDF-45AD-8810-65DBA462D0BF.jpeg
    0C636A8E-4BDF-45AD-8810-65DBA462D0BF.jpeg
    716.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 16F0F8D5-FF83-40B3-861F-5EF2BA3EEBD6.jpeg
    16F0F8D5-FF83-40B3-861F-5EF2BA3EEBD6.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 8A9A1CAC-620D-4C5E-8977-75C854A3D0DA.jpeg
    8A9A1CAC-620D-4C5E-8977-75C854A3D0DA.jpeg
    978.6 KB · Views: 0
Can I become normie or chang tier?
You can improve to 8/10. Keywords: jaw and chin. You severely lack in both.

Fix lower third, your hairline should be square too, and you can be Chang after reviewing.

Your nose/mouth ratio is wrong too. BUT somehow, it feels harmonious with your face, so personally I would not recommend asian rhino. I think your nose will match well. But you need to fix your lower third first.

But i just had a quick look at you. Never make photos like this for profile (from below): they make your jaw seem larger. In reality, you are probably even more recessed than what your photos show.

Also, I could not adequately assess your midface in your photos. Measure yourself. If your midface is too long, you path to Chang might be closed forever. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
You can improve to 8/10. Keywords: jaw and chin. You severely lack in both.

Fix lower third, your hairline should be square too, and you can be Chang after reviewing.

Your nose/mouth ratio is wrong too. BUT somehow, it feels harmonious with your face, so personally I would not recommend asian rhino. I think your nose will match well. But you need to fix your lower third first.

But i just had a quick look at you. Never make photos like this for profile (from below): they make your jaw seem larger. In reality, you are probably even more recessed than what your photos show.

Also, I could not adequately assess your midface in your photos. Measure yourself. If your midface is too long, you path to Chang might be closed forever. :feelsbadman:
Thanks. Will see what I can do. Im still a teen so I have a few years of skull growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
This dude needs a positive eyebrow tilt, a much better haircut, and testosterone enhancing steroids.

Bruh don’t listen to these autists you aren’t even 16 yet seriously get off this website. I didn’t even have a jaw till I was like 17.5 and I was a sort of early bloomer

• +1
Same thing for height right it stops growing when your 18 ?
Bruh don’t listen to these autists you aren’t even 16 yet seriously get off this website. I didn’t even have a jaw till I was like 17.5 and I was a sort of early bloomer